Chapter 110

The rest of the trip was fine, Eddie and I did make snide comments to each other every now and then, but we didn't respond to the others and we just let it be.

While flying back Eddie and Kim joined us in our airplane, something that made me slightly uncomfortable, but it was how it was supposed to be I guess. I cuddled with Matt for the majority of it.

We would see the whole 'gang' again in the third week of July because of the festival, so that was in almost three weeks. I was excited about that, but right now I was mainly just exhausted. Life went back to normal when we arrived home, or rather the new normal. Eddie was in Gotar, with Kim, and I was here in Prangie with Eric and Matt. I didn't have contact with Eddie. He came over a week after being back for a meeting with Eric and Matt. He joined us for dinner before going back. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, but wasn't comfortable either. It was just, casual of sorts.

For the past three weeks, I split my time evenly with Eric and Matt, and we spend most of the nights, cuddling, talking and them eating me out. I loved it. I loved them.

I knew that all the kings and queens were arriving today, I knew that this meant that for the public they'd see us for the first time since the security meeting. They obviously didn't know we went on a holiday for about three to four weeks together. Not that it was any of their business.

We were going to be meeting them, and I knew that Willow and Danny were bringing their now boyfriends for the first time and introducing them to the public, and to their brothers. I was excited about that, I was excited about meeting Elijah from Danny and Samuel from Willow. I knew their names, but that was pretty much it. So that was interesting.

I was currently standing in the hallway waiting for the three kings of Locatlie, as I knew that Eddie had arrived late last night and I knew that Kim was here somewhere too. She obviously wasn't going to be with us, but she was going to join us in the festivities here in Valkarae as we decided to do the festival here once more, so we were in the castle here.

I was wearing a light blue dress and I had my hair in a beautiful summer-is bun on the top of my head which I was excited about. After a while a door opened and I looked up and it was Eddie and he did a double take on me before closing his door and he walked down the stairs. He walked up to me and he gave me three kisses on the cheek as he said good day.

"Hey." I replied looking at him as I wanted to adjust his tie out of habit, and I raised my arms before realising that we weren't married.

"You can adjust my tie." He said dryly and I nodded as I adjusted a bit before he took a step back so we all had our personal space.

"You arrived last night or?"

"This morning actually." He said and I nodded carefully looking at him. "Eric and Matt coming soon or?"

"Yeah, Matt had a phone call to take. I don't know about Eric." I said and he nodded staring at me in interest for a second. "Hows Gotar?"

"Good. Good." He confirmed looking at me. "I finished the job on Ajay and Shubham." He said and I stared at him for a second and nodded slowly.

"Good." I said and he gave me a small smile and he nodded as he was leaning against the opposing wall now. The door then opened again and I let out a relieved breath as Matt and Eric walked down the stairs. They both walked up to me and gave me a quick peck.

"You ready?" Matt asked and I nodded looking at him and gave me a curt nod as he looked at Eddie for a second before looking at me. "Let's go then." He said and we walked through the front door towards the airstrip that was here and there were camera's here whom were obviously going to film the kings and queens arriving, which was exciting in my opinion.