Chapter 119

I woke up early the next morning, well woke up, I probably slept for like ten minutes. Matt was in a deep sleep and I climbed form under him and went towards the bathroom and decided to take a quick cleaning shower. I walked back and looked at the time and saw that it was currently six and I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and texted Matt "I'm at Eric's <3" and I then walked towards Eric's wing and I walked in and he was asleep. Peacefully asleep. And I was going to ruin that. I walked up towards his bed and I placed my phone on his nightstand, setting an alarm for eleven, and I went and laid down next to him, wrapping my arm around him, being the big spoon. He turned around right away and he made a content noise and I chuckled at that as I rubbed his back a bit and he slowly opened his eyes as he looked at me.

'What time is it?"

"Six." I whispered and he nodded slowly at that. "Eric?" I said and he nodded as his eyes were closed. "Can you please make a move on me? I showered" I said, adding that last part. A small smile appeared on his face as he still had his eyes closed.

"What do you want Kitty?"

"What do you think I want?"

"I don't know what you want." He teased and I looked at him with a sad look and he chuckled looking at me as he then grabbed me and pressed his lips onto mine.

Well, before we knew it, the alarm went off as he was in me at the moment, his lips on my neck and he swore at the alarm, before he started to go faster and faster, before he came in me once again. I smiled as I grabbed his face and kissed him with so much passion as he slowly got out of me and he kissed my whole face.

"I'm going to shower. Are you staying here?"

"I promised Eddie that I'd go to his place after I've been intimate with you two. And I'm exhausted. I haven't slept. Maybe like ten minutes." I whispered.

"I'll bring you there after my shower ok?" He said and I nodded as he walked up to me and he cleaned the cum from my body and with a small cloth cleaned everything down there. I smiled at that as he then gave both of my breasts a quick kiss and suck and bite and I bit my lip looking at him.

He took a shower and walked past me, naked, annoying fucker, and went towards the changing area. I was almost asleep when I felt him grabbing me and walking with me through the castle.

"She apparently promised you that she'd spend the night with you after she'd spend the night with us." Eric said. "She's tired and we have the meeting in five minutes, so you're going to have to wait." Eric said.

"What did you do to her?" Eddie joked.

"She's been having sex for I think over 12 hours, with no sleep, so you know, that." Eric said.

"12 hours, nice going bro, wait didn't she go with matt?"

"Yeah. She was with matt for six hours, he probably fell asleep.-"

"Please leave. I sleep now." I said as I grabbed Eddie's pillow and Eddie chuckled at that.

I got rest for about twelve hours, before Eddie decided he wanted some attention and I gladly gave it to him. Not that I hated it, no, he was still as fucking magical as I remembered from before the war, and from two months ago.

He wasn't forgiven yet, but I couldn't not touch and fuck him anymore.

And this day, the day that I made love to my three husbands, was the day that my first baby was made.