Party

Thursday 26th December 1:08

Jisoo POV

I was working on the lipstick that will launch soon. Mam you have a call from Miss Jennie she said. Okay give me the phone i said.

OTP

Jennie
Hello Jisoo

Jisoo
Hi

Jennie
Do you have a dress for the party

Jisoo
What party?

Jennie
Irene unnie's party

Jisoo
Ohh no i don't have

Jennie
I am coming at 3pm to your office and we are going to the mall to buy dresses.

Jisoo
Oh now i remember i have dresses no need to go

Jennie
Unnie but i don't have

Jisoo
What did you say

Jennie
We are going okay bye

*Ends the call*

Yahh who cuts the call like that . You mandu.

~~~time skip to 2:47~~~

~knock knock~

Come in i said. Hi jichuu Jennie said cutely. Come on let's go said Jennie while dragging me outside .

At the mall We bought 4 dresses. Anyway jichu do you like Mr taehyung Jennie asked . N-No i replied. Oh you do wow you do look good together she said. No i don't like him i said. You do she said while glaring at me with her cat eyes she is scary sometimes. Maybe I-i do i said . Omgggg my sis has a crush she said. Yah shut up now i said. Okay jichu she said cutely.

~taehyung pov~

I was scrolling on insta because i had nothing to do then someone knocked . Come in i said coldly. Yah taehyungah what will you wear at the party said Jimin. Something black why do you ask i said. No just wondering by the way why were you staring at Miss jisoo he asked . U-um why do you even care i said without thinking. I am your best friend you have to tell me said jimin. Well you did not tell that rosè and you are dating so i said while smirking. Yah i told you eventually right now tell me who do you like Jennie or jisoo he asked . Where did Jennie come from i asked. Okay you like jisooshi he said while smirking. Y-yeah i guess i don't know why whenever I see her i feel like my heart flutter . And her face is like a goddess and her lips are so kissable before I started continuing i realised what was i saying and covered my mouth with my hands. OH MY NAMJESUS MY BEST FRIEND IS IN LOVE OMG he said while shouting. Yahh shut up i said. Sorry he said i am telling this to jungkook he said while running. That is why I never tell my friends this i thought but do i mean it what i said do i mean it i kept thinking about it.

Next day

27 December Friday 1:09

Jisoo POV

I had nothing to do in my office so i just kept scrolling on my phone. Today i have a party to go so Jennie said yesterday that i have to come from my office at 4pm and get ready so Jennie ,rosè, Lisa and me were going. Irene unnie invited Lisa and rose to. The party will start at 8 but we will go early . A lot of people will be there even taehyung who i have a crush on yes i admited to myself that i have a crush on him. Knock knock. Come in i said coldly. Mam please sign these files Mrs yang needs it Kelly said gracefully. Okay i said.

*Skip time to 3:54*

After finally finishing a lot of file seriously a lot i mean a lot i checked the time omg i need to go. Kelly i need to go to a party so i will take my leave i said while going to the parking lot. Yes mam she said while smiling. After i reached home i saw Jennie she was talking to Lisa and Rosè. Look who is finally here let's go now change Jennie said . Okay i said while going to my room.