Dispatch

7th Jan Thursday

3:56 pm

Author POV

Jisoo was having a photoshoot with Dior . All the staff praised how beautiful Kim jisoo is , Jennie was with her so they both photoshooted together for the chanel×dior . Meanwhile kim taehyung was having a meeting with the staff . They were all busy with this schedules but Dispatch took a photo of jisoo going to taehyung's house.

Rumours were going viral about jisoo and taehyung's dating rumours it was top 1 on twitter.

'Kelly make the new project successful or else I won't hesitate to fire you' Jisoo said furiously because Kelly failed doing the other project jisoo  can get angry sometimes too. 'Y-yes mam' she said while looking down.  Jisoo was finished with her work so she decided to play games on her phone . When she checked her notification she was terrified by seeing that dispatch spotted her going to taehyung's house shit she cursed under her breadth. I need to talk this matter with tae she thought to herself . 

Taehyung here was having fun with his hyungs in a cafe named glory it had books,pets,gaming stuff. Him ,jimin and jungkook were in the gaming room playing games like there was no tomorrow and jhope and suga were playing with puppies but suga went to sleep in an armchair because it was such a soothing aura in the cafe with the Coffee's fragrance mixed with fresh baked cookies so he fell asleep. Jin and Namjoon were in the books isle Jin was bored so he just drank coffee while Namjoon was in his own or the book's world.

'Namjoon i don't feel so good' said Jin . 'why is everything okay hyung' Namjoon said finally shifting his eyes on Jin who kept looking around as he was looking for someone . ' i feel like someone is watching us it feels weird' replied Jin looking at the latter's face. 'Okay i will call the boys then we can go Arasso hyung' said Namjoon with his assuring face. Jin replied with a nod . They all got out from the cafe as the sun was going down they all reached their respective homes.

*End of author POV*

8:21

Jisoo POV

I was driving and making so many turns as i looked to the front mirror and i saw a black SUV car following me . It gives me memories from my past when i was little to this day it scares me but hopefully i am just thinking to much . Finally i reached at my house and entered. As i entered i saw Jennie and tae playing Nintendo i smilled at the scene i was watching. 'oh your here unnie come let's eat we were waiting for you' said Jennie giving her beautiful gummy smile which i adored . We all finished eating and Jennie went to her room. 'jisoo we should go to this cafe called glory it's so fun there is gaming,pets,books we should go there sometimes ' tae said . 'ok that sounds fun but i have to talk about the news dispatch spotted Me going to your house should we reveal we are dating or should we keep it a secret' i spoke . ' i want to reveal our dating news but i don't want to be the reason your career to go down so let's wait a little ' replied taehyung. I nodded .  Then he started coming closer and closer and closed the gap between us while kissing me .  'why are you not going to your house tae ' i asked . 'Well i miss you so much so i come here to sleep' he replied giving the tata mic face. 'wow you are obbsessed with me ' i said . He flicked my forehead and carried me in a bridal style taking me to my room. 'ow that hurt' i said rubbing my forehead while pouting. He kissed my pouty lips and placed Me on the bed. He layed down and hugged me tightly. Then i shifted into my beautiful Dreamland .

Author POV

This beautiful couple don't know that this would be their last precious night .

Time 2:08 am

While this beautiful couple were sleeping peacefully fully that they have no idea what is going on just outside their house.

'My plan can succeed now as my beautiful jisoo gave me the address of her house ' said a strange man to himself while snickering . He walked to the gateway and handpicked the lock. He slowly crept inside the house making no noise. As he was slowly passing guest rooms he went in to Jisoo's room and found two people sleeping he carefully put a cloth towards Jisoo's mouth and pressed with pressure . As jisoo left her consciousness he picked her up and placed her on the car he brought. Then he did the same to taehyung but harshly. He then left a note on jennie's table . And drove to a place Google won't even know . He placed Jisoo on a different room tied to a bed. then he put taehyung on a another room while he was sitting on a armchair tied .

I will make you suffer taehyung

you made my life horrible