Sana

5th Jan 03:07 Tuesday

Unknown POV

I told you already i am not dating him he broke up with me she said

*Slaps her* then who is he hanging out with i said angrily.

I don't know and why do you care she said . *Slaps her*

How dare you speak back to me remember your the one in handcuffs and i am with a gun

Fine kill me but i can assure you taehyung will not come save me asshole.

End of POV

Jisoo POV

( Same day )

Excuse me mam i need to tell you something said my assistant Kelly. Yes tell i said while looking at her . You have dating scandals with Mr Kim she said while gulping. What about the which me and Mr park jinyoung had i asked. Now people are focusing on with Mr Kim not Mr park she said still nervously. Why Is she so nervous i thought to myself. Anyway you got a new phone right you called me yesterday saying you got a new phone i asked. No mam i did not call neither i got a new phone maybe she got the wrong number she said scratching her neck.

Oh okay i guess i said not completely satisfied from her response. I started working again but could not stop thinking about how could a random girl just called me yesterday and just sounded like Kelly whatever. Then i heard knocking on my door. Come in i said coldly. Hi babe said a familiar voice i looked up and saw tae i smiled.

What are you doing here i asked . Just stopping by he replied.
.........................................an awkward silence later . Let's talk about work i said while fixing my posture and looking at him. Remember when we last did this dance he said . Shut up in the office only work can be spoken i said. Yes Ms Kim he said . Is the actress done with the ad i asked. Yes she is and day after tomorrow we have to go to an event to premiere it he said. Okay i replied.

*Later*

5:17

Taehyung pov

I was finally done with assisting the editor yoongi hyung and weirdly he was in a hurry. Maybe he had to go somewhere. Hello taehyungiee baby said a familiar voice which i hadn't heard for a long time i looked up and saw my nightmare. What are you doing here i said . Oh aren't you happy i am back she said while coming closer to my desk . What the hell is wrong with you get out how many times you will come here and trying to do this shit i am calling security i snapped.

Babe don't get mad i am just here for fun she said while making herself sitting on my lap . What the hell i said while pushing her and pressing the security button. As soon as she got up two bodyguards went and dragged her out . Eww i need to shower i thought.

*Time skip*

9:01

I was on the couch and scrolling on insta as usual but i saw a dating rumours that me and jisoo are dating well what should I do if i am actually dating her . Why did Sana came and ruined my day . I miss jisoo i want jisoo here with me should i call her am i being obbsessive with jisoo . I will call her.

OTP

Taehyung
Hi Jisoo come in my house i am bored

Jisoo
No

Taehyung
Why

Jisoo
Then we will both sleep late and wake up late and tomorrow is office

Taehyung
Plsss pretty please

Jisoo
No

Tae
Plsssssssssssssss

Jisoo
Okay fine

Taehyung
Yay

Jisoo
Bye

Taehyung
Byee

Ends the call

Jisoo pov

He literally acts like a kid gosh what lie can I come up this time to Jennie i don't like lying to her so should I say the truth. jisoo stop zoning out of your sexy brain she said . Oh y-yeah well Jennie i am going to taehyung's house for some w-work is that okay i said. Oh i know what type of work okay bye she said while smirking. How was the date of yours i asked . How d-do you know she asked. Not your business now tell me . It went good she said while defeated.

At taehyung's house

Let's watch a movie jisoo . Sure i will bring snacks. I brought the snacks on the table and sat on the couch with taehyung. Rom com movie i said . Okay then.we started watching it. It was funny a little later a scene came on which was not eligible for 18 under . I looked at the floor while taehyung was smirking. Should we recreate that i chocked on air . W-what no shut up just watch the movie i said .

I am watching the movie he said . I rolled my eyes for response.

Author POV

These two lovebirds are so distracted by eachother poor them , they can't even know someone is watching them closely while smirking.

I found you jisoo

Finally i found you i searched

everywhere for you i need you only

this taehyung needs to get rid of

how dare he touch my jisoo my love

💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗

Edit

Hi again should i finish this story or not i don't know i am having second thoughts anyway let's see what happens.

Who is this unknown?

why does he know jisoo ?

I said smth will happen

Read every word carefully or you will not understand