Dated

Thursday 31 December

11:20

Jisoo POV

Since taehyung is dating but why did he flirt with me? Why did I fell on the trap again . Why should I care now okay now for me it's Mr Kim and no casualty while talking to him.

Why did it hurt my heart when she was close to him . Mam do you need something said Kelly. No thanks i said coldly. Mam miss rosè and Lisa photoshoots are ready to be aired on the New York Time square she said. Okay you lead the process i have something else to do .

Yes mam then she left . I actually have nothing to do i just did not want to go . Girl calm down it's okay it's just another boy he can't kill you i thought to myself.

~~taehyung pov~~

What if she is thinking that i am dating her and maybe jisoo liked me . What am I thinking the % of your crush liking you back 0.1% . How should I tell her what if she never cared about who i date and saw me as a friend oh no . I should say if you thought i was dating that girl then your wrong i had dated her in the past since i found out she was gold digger yep i should say this when we have our Meeting tomorrow.

Knock knock . Come in . Taehyung the movie is about to start shooting you have to come said Namjoon. Okay hyung coming .

~~~skip time to 1 pm~~~

Jisoo pov

I had to do photoshoots to for Dior because i am so pretty anyway now i have nothing to do so i called jinyoung oppa he is my close friends from highschool.

OTP

Jinyoung oppa
Well hello there the big CEO who decided to ignore her friend for a month

Jisoo
Sorry oppa i was just so busy.

Jinyoung oppa
Yeah yeah now what do you want

Jisoo
Mean but ok. I am bored can we hangout.

Jinyoung
Finally this girl wants me. Okay fine come meet me at daechiwita restaurant.

Jisoo
Okay oppa byee

Jinyoung
Bye

*Ends the call*

I reached at daechiwita restaurant. I finally saw jinyoung oppa he looked more handsome and tall. I ran to him and hugged him . Okay jisoo your squashing me. Sorry oppa you look more handsome i almost did not recognise you.

Yahh stop making me blush anyway let's go in . Okay oppa. We went inside the restruant then we sat on a table. What do you want to eat sooya . CHICKEN we both said it on the same time. We laughed at our stupidity. I want to eat chicken wings oppa . Okay then he called the waiter and said. Chicken wings and hotpot .

Okay sir the waiter said and left. Now tell me some news sooyah. Okay should i tell about what is going on in the company or smth. No are you dating someone. Why are you always asking that oppa but no not yet. Oh okay i heard you got a business deal with Mr Kim. Yes i did . Is he hot he asked . Are you gay oppa. Yahh i am not gay i am just looking if you are interested in something.

Okay i totally understand i said sarcastically. Sir here you go the food the waiter said and served us and left. What about you oppa are you still single. Yes i am single. Oppa i thought you will get some girl but when you play in kdrama did you not fall in love with any. No not yet he said while eating one of my chicken wing.

How is buisness- he stopped then i heard people whispering and some were taking photos ofcourse there will be media if your rich and popular. Just eat then we will go out of here said jinyoung. Okay i said.

~~time skip to 6:58~~

I had fun with jinyoung oppa we went to placed where we used to go when we were in high school. I was in my house while Jennie was talking to me. Jisoo unnie i have a crush on this guy. Who . Min Yoongi . Min Yoongi the cold but cute one i asked and she nodded. I need your help unnie how should I tell him. Go on coffee date easy peasy lemon squeezy i said. Wow unnie your so smart .

I know i said . Tomorrow let's go to the d4 bar said Jennie. Why i said. Come on it's fun . Fine .Let's eat unnie . Coming we ate and slept

~~next day~~

Friday 1 January 12:04

Jisoo POV

Today was very hectic our new lipstick was launching. I was standing near to Kelly. 5_____4______3_____2___1
And the lipstick is launched said Kelly. Great work guys i said. Everyone bowed to me . After the lipstick lunch i signed a lot of files that took me one hour then the project with Mrs park that took two hours. And now at 3:30 i have a meeting with Mr Kim. How am I going to face him shit i thought as i got on the car and the driver drove. I checked my phone finally after 12hrs . I checked it and it had 113 missed calls 1023 notifications. And then i read .

💖Park jinyoung and Kim jisoo are dating 💖

Oh no i am so dead i checked on messages from Jennie .
Are you dating jinyoung oppa unnie pls answer i am worried. Then i checked jinyoung oppa's message
We got in a scandal what should we do . Hello? . I called Jennie and told her i am not dating him i just hanged out with him yesterday. Then i called jinyoung and said we have to prove them we are not dating. Mam we have reached said the driver i got out as usual two bodyguards followed me till tae i mean Mr Kim office.

Good afternoon Mr Kim. Good afternoon Ms Kim. I sat infront of him. Why did you not tell me you were dating. Same goes to you to taehyung and why do you care. First of i am not dating she is my ex because she was just a gold digger but you . It's just a scandal. Oh okay let's talk business. Come and advise me to make the ad . Let's go then i Said. We went to the 8th floor where are was going to be scripted i told the actres and the directing team how to make the ad.

~~taehyung pov~~

I don't know how people are focusing on the words she is saying i can only see her beautiful gorgeous face .
Okay come on act now said the director to the actress . Hana dul set (1 2 3) action. After a lot of takes the ad was done. Finally that took long said jisoo . Yah were you a stalker in the past life you keep staring at me. Sorry i am just mesmerized i said . By what jisoo said.  You i replied then i saw her cheeks getting red. Aww your blushing cute . I am not she said while hiding her face .

Anyway i should take my leave bye tae . Bye chu .

Jisoo POV..

Chu gosh why is this so cute he called me chu . And cute. I sat in the car and the driver drove to my house so i can change and go to the bar

💗💓💗💓♥️💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓

Edit

Hello to my imaginary viewers

How is the story the next chap will be about when jisoo will go to the bar

Anyway thank you for 29 votes

R.I.P our Moonbin

Our moon finally met the stars