1

Hello and welcome to another one of my books! Mermaids hmm? Pretty magical.

Elsa~

"Got any four seashells?" My friend Ariel asked me. I looked at my seashells, I only have fives and a queen. So, I shook my head. "Guys! Humans!" I heard my sister, Anna, swim back to the castle. Me and Ariel smiled at each other but Flounder caught it.

"You guys aren't planning on checking it out right?" Flounder asked worriedly. "Of course! Come on Elsa!" Ariel grabbed my hand, swimming to the shore.

"Wow, it's raining out here." Ariel pouted when she saw the water fall from the sky. "Like it ever bothered you." I swam to a ship but stayed at a close distance. "It's huge!" Ariel exclaimed as she held onto the wood boards. I copied her and saw a prince.

Perhaps the same age as me.

His white hair fell on his face because of the rain, his suit was wet but he didn't seem to mind. He just smiled when he was looking at the sky. "He's cute." Ariel whispered to another man.

His black hair was to his ear. His sailors suit was also wet but he seemed to be shivering unlike the other man. He seemed to be steering the ship.

"Leak!" I heard one of the men shout. Me and Ariel looked at each other as we hopped back into the water. "Help me!" I looked back when the white haired man fell into the water.

"Ariel, go!" I pushed her and with a flap of my tail I swam to the man. "Grab my hand!" I offered it to him. He was hanging on to a piece of wood floating in the waters.

"You're a.." He didn't quiet finish his sentence when he passed out.

"Mermaid, I know." I exhaled. I held onto him tightly, swimming to shore. "Why are you so heavy?!" I shouted. It felt like I was dragging the poor man across the water. I gently placed him on the wet sand as I inspected his face.

Oh my seashells, he has freckles.

I quietly sang to try to wake him up. It was quiet but I was positive he heard it.

Looks like love but I can't tell
Sound so loud can't hear myself
Feels like fire under my skin
Can't let it out can't let it in
Taste like everything I want
What if it is what if its not
I almost wish it didn't but it does

It looks like
It looks a lot like love

I stopped when I heard him mumbling. "Goodbye." I smiled then headed back to the water.

"Elsa! You won't believe what just happened!" Ariel held my wrists, and swam around happily. "What?" I smiled quirky.

"That guy on the ship, fell off and I saved him! Eric was his name by the way." Ariel sighed dreamily. I wanted to tell her about my experience but I didn't know if she would tell my sister.

"Promise not to tell?" Ariel looked at me which I nodded.

"He was so dreamy.." Ariel and I head back to the kingdom. "Where were you two?" King Triton asked me and Ariel. We both giggled and just swam to the seaweed garden.

"Elsa!" Hiccup, my best friend shouted at me. His pet Toothless, which was a shark, came racing to me. I pet Toothless and wave at Hiccup.

"Adventuring again?" Hiccup sighed. "Sorry Hic." I pat his head with a grin.