7

Jack~

"Come on Vanessa." I smiled to the loving fiancé who was holding a loaf of bread. Vanessa giggled and walked along with me towards where the apples, and fruits were. I saw two girls, laughing and giggling to their little jokes but one girl in particular had my attention.

"Elsa?" I walked towards her, leaving Vanessa behind dumbfounded. She turned around with her friend Ariel, who's now my sister-in-law. "Jack?" Elsa gasped and dropped the apple she was holding.

"You're back? After four years, you're back." I was so relived to see my one true love again. "I am back again Jack." Elsa smiled widely. "Who's this Jack?" Vanessa joined hands with me, eyeing Elsa. "This is Elsa, my friend." It hurt to even say that about Elsa cause I know I love her.

"Pleasure." Elsa and Vanessa shook hands. I just noticed that Ariel wasn't here due to the awkwardness. "Well it's nice to see you again Jackson." Elsa walked down the pathway. "Sweetie why don't you get inside, it'll be horrible if your skin gets sun burned." I said to Vanessa who skipped back to the castle.

I chased after Elsa who was returning to the sea once again. "Wait! Please don't leave." I begged her when she dipped her legs in the cool sea water. "And why should I stay?" Elsa looked back at me, her eyes screaming the pain she was feeling.

"Because I still love you." I told her with all my heart in those words. "Nonsense." Elsa turned back to the sea. Her hair flipping as she turned. "Its true!" I held onto her wrist. Elsa shook my grip off and looked at me once again.

"I have to go, my sister is waiting for me." Elsa stepped into the deeper parts of the water. If she won't come to me, I'll come to her.

I took my shoes off, rolled my pants and sleeves up and stepped into the cold water. "Jack, what are you doing?" Elsa noticed how I was right behind her, barely floating. "Coming to you." I answered holding my breath when she went under water.

I quickly swam under water, seeing how Elsa hands me seaweed. "It'll help you breathe and talk." Elsa spoke clearly without any bubbles coming out of her mouth. I hesitated before eating the seaweed. Tastes fishy.

"Come on. I'll show you to my kingdom." Elsa grabbed my hand and swam to a place that looks amazing. "Whoa.." I gasped seeing different mermaids and mermen swim around having the best time of their lives.

"Anna!" Elsa exclaimed when she saw a younger girl swim up to her. Her strawberry blonde hair in those braids seemed to rest on her shoulders perfectly. "Who's this?" Anna swam up to me, circling me. "That's Jack." Elsa said like she didn't even want to say my name out loud.

"Oh you? You're the one who broke my big sister's heart? Well guess what? I have a nasty pet shark." Anna raised her hand up to punch me when Elsa saved me. I could see a small scar from the place Hans had stabbed her.

"Calm down feisty pants. I can handle my own problems. Now I heard Kristoff has something planned for you in the castle." Elsa wiggled her eyebrows while Anna's face lit up. Anna swam to the castle and quickly too.

"Does everyone here have a shark?" I looked around nervously. "Sort of Yeah." Elsa looked at my legs flapping in the water. "We need to get you a tail." Elsa tapped her chin in thought. "Where though?" I looked around seeing some mermaids giggle at me.

I flash them a small smile back and heard them squeal. "They're not your type Jack." Elsa linked my arm with hers and swam towards a small shop. 'Betty's Tails and Bras'

"I-I don't want to go in." I saw the girls changing her bras and tails which was making me drool. "Betty! We need a blue tail pronto!" Elsa shouted.

"Now take your shirt off." Elsa said to me when Betty came with two blue tails in her hands. "Ooh already on second base?" I chuckled and took my blue hoodie off.

"Try this hon." Betty showed me a frosted tail. "How? Oww!" I asked but then winced in pain when Elsa slid the tail onto my legs sort of like pants but really tight. "There a perfect fit." Elsa handed Betty some seashells. "How do you swim in this?" My voice was definitely strained.

"At least you weren't born with it." Elsa dragged me out of the shop. "I still have no idea why you wanted to follow me here but since I've seen your world, you'll see mine." Elsa led me to the giant castle. "Fine by me. At least we'll spend some time together." I smiled to her.

"Listen Jack, here you're nothing but a merman. Not a prince, not a even a royal, so I suggest you act like a merman." Elsa pointed to my chest but her face went blank when she saw the ring on my right hand. "Uh, can we go in?" I clasped my hands together.

Elsa nodded and flapped her tail inside.