2

Jack~

"Her voice was amazing Eric." I danced around the castle happily. "You know, I bet my girl was a better singer." Eric chuckled and stopped me. My shoulders dropped while I walk to the giant window. The view of the sunset by the ocean was incredible.

"It doesn't matter, I need to find her." I folded my arms behind my back. "A ball!" Mother shouted from the stairwell. "A ball?" Me and Eric said in unison. "A ball may help both of you find the girl who rescued you." Mother already had invitations in her hands.

"Yes! Genius!" Eric waltzed with Mother. I laughed and clapped my hands. "It is official! A ball is shall be on the fullest moon." I adjusted my golden crown.

Elsa~

"Why would you two go above the surface?" Sebastian whined. "Because it's fun?" Ariel said like it was obvious. "Humans are not fun! They made that very clear when they killed your mom," Sebastian paused and looked at Ariel. "And your parents!" Sebastian turned to me.

"Maybe they changed?" I twirled a strand of my hair. "Maybe they didn't!" Sebastian yelled. Ariel gasped as Sebastian's face softened.

"Let me tell you girls something. Better yet, sing it!" Sebastian scurried to a rock.

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake

The seaweed seemed like it was dancing along to the music, so me and Ariel flapped our tails around.

You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake

Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor

The fish from under the rocks and such, came out and started to play a musical instrument.

Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you looking for

Under the sea, under the sea
Darlin' it's better
Down where it's wetter,
Take it from me

Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away

Sebastian did a small stressed out look then smiled again, singing.

While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Down here all the fish are happy
As off through the waves they roll

The fish were swimming around me and Ariel happily.

The fish on the land ain't happy
They're sad 'cause they're in a bowl

But fish in the bowl is lucky
They're in for a worser fate

A chubby fish was laid out on the rock with a fake sad expression.

One day when the boss gets hungry
Guess whos goin' be on the plate (uh-oh)

Under the sea, under the sea
Nobody beats us
Fry us and eat us in fricasee

We what the land folks love to cook
Under the sea we off the hook

We got no troubles life is the bubbles

Bubbles appeared while me and Ariel laughed.

Under the sea, under the sea
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here naturally

Even the strugeon an' the ray
They get the urge an' start to play

We got the spirit
You got to hear it under the sea

The newt play the flute
The carp play the harp
The plaice play the bass
And they're soundin sharp.
The bass play the brass
The chub play the tub
The fluke is the duke of soul
(yeah)

They ray he can play
He lings on the strings
The trout rockin' out
The blackfish she sings
The smelt and the sprat
They know where it's at
An' Oh. That blowfish blow

Under the sea (under the sea)

When the sardine
Begin the beguine it's music to me

What do they got, a lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band

Each little clam here
Know how to jam here under the sea

Each little slug here
Cutin' a rug here under the sea

Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter under the water
Ya' we in luck here
Down in the muck here under the sea!

"That was cute, but you know it's almost a full moon right?" I pointed to the sky above us to the moon. "Yes, oh no!" Sebastian dramatically placed his claws on his cheeks with a gasp.

"Yes! We'll turn human!" Ariel cheered. So basically every full moon, the sea goddess, Ursula, gives mermaids and mermen the chance to be on land with legs! It only last for how long the full moon lasts.

"Come on Elsa! Let's grab Hiccup then head to the shore." Ariel swam excitedly to where Hiccup's cave was. "Sorry, not sorry Sebastian." I smirked mischievously. Then I followed Ariel.

"Hic! The full moon!" I shouted. I could see that he had his seaweed bag with a grin. "Ready."

Shore..

I went up first, with my human half on the rock then my tail turned into legs. Ariel had the same effect with glowing lights as well. Hiccup's tail disappeared a bit more slower.

Me and Ariel were wearing ripped skirts that ended at our feet but that was the style and our seashell bras were made into a gorgeous corset. Hiccup was wearing a loose white t with a brown vest and sailor's pants. We were all barefooted.

"Come on, let's go see our friends." I fixed my hair into a loose French braid. "Friends? I never knew you guys had human friends here." Hiccup followed us into the village.

"Don't worry, they know we're mermaids." Ariel smiled.

"What are their names?" Hiccup asked when we stopped by a log cabin.

"Merida and Rapunzel."