10

Jack~

"You look perfect, darling!" Mother came into my room with a wide smile on their face. I smiled at her, turning my body towards the mirror.

There I am. The guy who's about to marry the wrong girl. The wrong decision, and I'm paying for it.

"I look nice." I mumble the words. Mother eyed me weirdly, "Jackson, what's wrong?"

"Mother, I'm marrying the wrong girl. My heart belongs to another." I said slowly to not have her grow angry at me. "I know this was a bad decision. That duke, who does he think he is?" Mother cursed at herself.

"Mother, in a few minutes, I shall announce that I'm not marrying Vanessa. But marrying Elsa." I did a shy smile while Mother nods approvingly.

Elsa~

"Don't worry Elsa, you'll be able to handle this." Ariel stood behind me, wiping the tears that shed. "I might have to leave early." I straighten out my dress.

"If that's what you want, then okay." Ariel placed a seashell hair clip in her hair before we head out. Waltz music was playing, royalty from everywhere is dancing and having a good time. "Milady." Dylan lent out his hand and flashed one of those dashing smiles.

I looked back at Ariel and saw her with Eric, along with Melody. Dylan led me to the center of the room where I was glancing at everyone, seeing if Jack had arrived yet.

"Jackson Overland Frost and his fiancé, Vanessa Wayters." The Queen said loudly.

Speak of the devil.

"There's your Prince Charming." I heard Dylan whisper. Yep, there he is. About to marry another.

The two lovely couple (Note the sarcasm), walked down the stairs with the spotlight shined on them. "Elsa, didn't think I would ever see you in a ballgown anytime soon." Jack teased me while I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Ehm. Jackie-poo aren't you going to propose?" Vanessa was sticking onto Jack like gum.

"Right, everyone may I have your attention?" Jack yelled out loudly. Vanessa flipped her hair, which got into my face, and I was about to punch her. "Calm down." Dylan held my fist.

"Vanessa Wayters, I will not propose to you because my heart belongs to another." Jack looked deeply into Vanessa's eyes which showed nothing. I saw it.

"Wait what?" Vanessa screeched. "Jack you can't do this to me!" Vanessa grabbed onto Jack's blue vest. Finally, I stepped in. "I got this. Freeze evil thing, you shall not move." I raised my hand up and Vanessa froze like a statue.

"How did you.." Jack trailed off. "You pick up a few spells here and there." I gave him a wink. Now the spotlight was on us.

"You know who that other girl is?" Jack came closer to me, holding both my hands close to his chest. "Yeah, it's me." I whispered when our lips were inches apart.

"Well then, how about a kiss for the future princess?" Jack did his signature smirk. "I'd say, that'll be amazing."

Our lips touched. It felt like no other feeling in the world, just magical and sparks.

I could hear the people in the ballroom cheering but honestly, all I could think about is Jack. We're like the only people in the world.

I pulled away when I heard it. And I wish I didn't. "You don't deserve him you little mermaid bitch!" Vanessa seemed to have broken free from my spell.

"Get back!" I pushed back into the crowd while I handle this. "How do you know this?" I grabbed ahold of Dylan's sword and pointed it at Vanessa. "The name Ursula sound familiar to you?" She grabbed one of the guard's sword. "You... You killed my parents!" I screamed out.

"Well, I did. It was enjoyable to say the least." Ursula smiled at my pain. "I thought you granted the power of turning our tails into legs so that we could fall in love." I remembered the legend.

"No, I did it for you to see how bad the human world is!" Ursula blew a purple cloud of smoke at me. "Elsa!" Jack yelled. I felt myself drop to the ground.

"Your tail. Isn't it marvelous that you now can't fight?" Ursula did a evil smirk. "Ugh! You villains." I flopped my tail around and slapped her.

"Not today." The man from behind me said with a sword to my neck. "Hans, nice seeing you again." He was holding me from my neck while Ursula licks the sword.

"I'm going to enjoy this." She said but a kick threw her off. "You stay away from her." Dylan grabbed my sword from the ground and pointed it at Ursula.

Hans tighten his grip on me as I choke. Like what? Hans, you stupid fool I can't die on land. "Get off her!" Jack did some backflip then kicked Hans' face.

"You okay?" Jack embraced me. "You little kids think it's okay with mess with me?" Ursula pushed Dylan out the way and grabbed onto me. Seriously?

"That's right Ursula, filet the bitch." Hans handed her the sword. "Guards! Battle!" Jack did a war cry. Ursula freaked out and let me go. I was embraced by Jack who kissed me thousands of times.

I gave Dylan a fist pump.

"You can't take me!" Hans fought back but one guard still held him. "Thanks Graham." Jack did a salute. "My pleasure." Graham took both Ursula and Hans to the dungeon.

"Now that tail of yours." Dylan tapped his chin with his index finger. "I got the spell for that. Seashells and kale, undo my tail." I pointed it at my tail.

"My princess." Jack embraced me, when I got up. "My prince." I let our foreheads touch. "Ask..." Dylan nudged Jack and awkwardly left after that.

"Elsa, my princess, will you marry me?" Jack kneeled down.

A/N: This was such an exciting chapter!

Anyone here seen the movie 'Descendants?' Let me tell you something, now I got ideas for a new book.

Also this book's last chapter is next chapter.