3

Jack~

"Did the invitations get to every house?" I asked my butler, Manny who nodded. I smiled while looking outside with all the kids playing hopscotch. I don't play that game, ever.

My eyes stopped when I saw a head of platinum blonde hair walking around the village with a red headed girl and a boy. "I'll be back!" I told mother and Eric.

I had rushed out into the village and stopped the beautiful woman with platinum blonde hair. She had a small button nose, large adorable eyes, and pouty lips. "Yes your highness?" She and her friends bowed down.

"No need to call me that, have you received my invitation?" I folded my arms behind my back. "Invitations?" She asked confusingly. "Terribly sorry, here." I handed out the invitations to them. "Tonight?" The boy asked which I nodded.

"We'll be there." She bowed down and began to leave. "Wait miss." I gently grabbed ahold of her hand. "Hmm?" She asked me with the red headed girl giggling. "What is your name?" I asked her with a genuine smile.

"It's Elsa. This is Ariel and Hiccup." Elsa smiled and pointed to her two friends. "Pleasure, I'll see you tonight Elsa." I bowed down and returned to the palace.

Elsa~

"Wow, he spoke to you!" Ariel exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Big deal, I speak to you everyday." Hiccup joked. I laughed and shrugged. "Elsa? Ariel?" Rapunzel's cheery voice made me grin.

"Punzie! Mer!" I ran into their arms laughing. "Who's that cutie?" Merida glanced at Hiccup. "Our friend, Hiccup." Ariel smiled. "Ooh, someone's in love!" Rapunzel started teasing Merida with kissing faces. "Stop it!" Merida crossed her arms turning red.

"Hey there girls." Hiccup walked to us.

Merida's face turned around with a smile. Me and Ariel had stifled laughs while Rapunzel was standing behind Hiccup with kissing faces. "Hey, why don't we go shopping for gowns while you two stay here and chat?" Ariel looked at Hiccup and Merida.

They both nodded with grins.

"Come on girls." I pointed to a nearby dress shop.

Merida~

After the girls left, it was just me and Hiccup. Sigh I'm staring again!

"Looking for something?" Hiccup was looking around. "Uh no, just looking at that wonderful..bird!" I walked up to a random blue bird smiling. Hiccup chuckled and walked up behind me. "You know this full moon doesn't last forever, right?" Hiccup asked me.

"Yeah, it only lasts a few days." I sighed while looking down at the floor. "We can make these few days last, Come on!" Hiccup held my hand and ran around to village dancing.

Elsa~

"How about this green one?" Rapunzel held a puffy green dress to my chest. "Ugh, nope! Green is not my color." I searched the mannequins when my eyes landed on an amazing sky blue, sleeveless, with many layers of lace.

"That one Elsie?" Rapunzel smiled but she first checked the price. "Two gold, I don't have that kind of money Els." Rapunzel frowned. "It's fine, I'll find something else!" I smiled happily and walked to the other side of the shop.

I overheard a man and the owner discuss something about the dress I was planning to buy. I sighed deeply and left the shop. "Elsa! Where's your dress?" Rapunzel had a bag in her hand. "I didn't get one."

"Why not?" Ariel asked me with a green layered dress with a white corset. "Because I'm not going." I walked around the village, often glancing at bread or flowers.

Suddenly I was pulled into a dance surrounded by the happiest people who were either clapping along to the music or dancing. "Whoa!" I exhaled when I twirled on the pendant of Oceania. It was a starfish. I closed my eyes, letting my feet go with the music.

"Lady Elsa!" Prince Jack called for me. I opened my eyes seeing Prince Jack waving to me. I waved back, pulling him into the crowd of dancers.

"I feel so alive! Mother wouldn't have let me dance like this!" Prince Jack laughed while I giggled. "Oh and I have to tell you something!" We were both grasped onto each other. "What is it?" He looked at me with a promising smile.

"I'm not going to the ball." I announced to him which made him stop dancing completely and pull me out of the crowd. "Why not?" Prince Jack frowned. "Because I don't have a dress to wear." I looked at my ripped skirt and my village top.

"Then I shall get you one!" Prince Jack pulled onto my hand and led me to the palace. "What? How can I ever repay you?" I asked when we got inside. "Repay me by going to the ball." Prince Jack lightly pinched my cheeks.

"Gerda! Get this lovely lady a gown!" Prince Jack shouted. A young blonde woman with almost my hair color can running to me. I giggled when I looked back at Jack. "Thank you Prince Jack!" I happily exclaimed when Gerda led me down the hallway.

"Call me Jack!" He addressed.

A Mermaid Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें