9

-Jack-

"Elsa, I would like to go home." I asked for while she was eating her kelp or whatever mermaids eat. "I'll come with, the kingdom needs some food." Elsa grabbed her satchel that was on a nearby rock.

"Uh okay." I slowly moved to the surfaced. Elsa was swimming much more graceful than me, probably because she's a pro. "Relax, you're way to tense." Elsa smiled at me when we reached sand. Elsa's tail slowly turned into her legs, while I had to take mine off.

"So where to?" Elsa asked me which I replied, "The castle."

Elsa~

The castle is just how it was four years ago just with more plants and more windows. Maybe for Vanessa and her future babies. "You met Mother and E-," Jack started off but I interrupted him with a loud scream. "Babies!" I rushed over to where Ariel and Eric was standing along with a young baby girl.

"Aww, she's adorable." I looked at Ariel and hugged her sideways. "Nice job Eric." I whispered to him while rubbing her forehead. "It's Melody by the way Elsa." Jack tapped my shoulder, gesturing me to come back to where he was standing.

"Oh! Nice baby!" I was grabbed by Jack. "As I was saying, there's a huge ball tonight celebrating Jackson's proposal." The Queen said with her hands together. "I would be pleased to go, unfortunately I have dinner with Prince Dylan tonight." I explained and she nodded understandingly.

"How about bringing him here?" Eric was standing beside Jack now. "Great! I'll go and get him." I picked my dress up and rushed to the sea.

-Jack-

"Wow good going!" I shoved Eric after Mother left the room. "What?" Eric did his one arm shoulder cause he was holding Melody. "I don't want to see the girl I loved with someone else!" I rose my hands up. "And why should you care? You loved her." Eric gave me a glare then rushed upstairs.

"Jackie-poo! I got the best wedding cake ever!" Vanessa called me inside the kitchen. "What's the occasion?" I saw three cakes with different flavored. "Our wedding!" Vanessa looked shocked like I forgot.

I did actually.

"Oh I forgot." I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my pants. "How could you forget the most important day of our lives?!" Vanessa shoved me roughly. I stayed quiet, but it didn't last long.

She punched, slapped, and kicked me.

"Hey! Leave him alone." Elsa had her hand out as she was slowly walking towards me. "Elsa?" I winced. "You?" Vanessa was about to attack Elsa but Dylan stopped her.

"I don't think so princess." Dylan threw her out the window. We're on the third floor.

"Are you okay?!" Elsa examined me, carefully cupping my face in her hands. "Got some bruises but other than I'm fine." I smiled faintly at her. "Elsa, do you mind if we talk?" I heard Dylan say. Elsa let go of my face and joined Dylan into the hallway.

-Elsa-

"What is it?" I asked Dylan as we stood behind a potted plant. "You have feelings for him don't you?" Dylan looked deeply into my eyes. "Yes, I thought by marrying you, I would forget about him but I was wrong." I ran a hand through my braid.

"Yes you are indeed. Love is supposed to last with one person not another." Dylan smiles at me which I returned. "I'll go to the ball with you just because it's a two person rule and Jack has got Vanessa." Dylan gave me a hug before heading off to find Ariel and Eric.

I got back inside the kitchen and saw the mess that Jack was cleaning. "Ooh, let me help." I bent down to pick up some shattered shards of glass. "No, it's fine I got this." Jack clapped his hands three times and maids came in. I stood up amazed of what some claps could do.

"See? I got it." Jack smirked at me. I giggled while we were heading to some room I've never seen.

"Mother told me to lead you in here." Jack pulled out a key and stuck it in. The door automatically opened, letting the both of us inside. Gold, jewels, silver, possibly anything valuable was in here.

"She wanted you to chose one to take with you home." Jack kindly guides me around the room. I lightly gasped and looked around. "How? There's so many." I bit my lip while Jack did a small shrug.

I walked around the room but stopped when I saw a snowflake necklace. "I choose this one." I pointed to it. Jack nods, getting it with gentle fingers and carefully putting it on my neck.

"It fits you perfectly." Jack admired my new necklace. "Tell your mother I said Thanks." I hugged him tightly. I heard him wincing probably because of his bruises.

"I don't get it. Why are you marrying Vanessa if she's abusing you?" I let him go from the hug. "I was forcing into the marriage." Jack smiled sheepishly.

"I get it." I folded my arms. "So Dylan?" We started to exiting the room.

"Yeah, a suitor." I nervously played with my fingers. Jack nodded, grabbing my right hand and holding it.

It looked wrong but it felt so right. Our hands perfectly fit each other's like it was meant to be.