Ch. III

I love y'all lol. That's the authors note. Enjoy! 🩷✨

Alani

I was excited on the outside but nervous on the inside during the drive to my house. I don't know this man from a can of paint but the chemistry between was undeniable. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his finger push my thong to the side before he started fingering me. I moaned as I threw my head back softly against the seats head rest. Just then a thought popped into my head and I smirked as I pushed his hand away. Before he could lick his fingers, I grabbed his hand and slowly sucked my juices off of his fingers. I moaned as we made eye contact and he bit his bottom lip before smirking. I took my seat belt off and got on my knees and leaned over to kiss on his neck while my hand rubbed over the zipper on his pants. I felt his breathing pick up and I smirked as I unzipped his pants and stuck my hand inside and stroked his member through his boxers. "Damn." He mumbled as I leaned down and kissed his member through his boxers before pulling it out completely. I kissed the tip before sliding him all the way in my mouth. His leg jerked and I heard him groan as I bobbed my head up and down. I moaned as the tip of his dick touched the back of my throated. I used my hands to jerk the rest of him while I sucked him off. He was definitely blessed in this department.

"Mm." I moaned as he grabbed the back of my head and bobbed it up and down as he thrusted into my mouth.

"Shit. I'm about to nut." He groaned as he tried to push my head away. I slapped his hand away from my head and sucked my cheeks in and that made him nut instantly. I swallowed all of his nut and he groaned as he drained the rest of himself before I pulled away.

"Arrived." Siri said before we could say anything to each other. I laughed as he pulled into my driveway. I fixed him back in his boxers and pants before sitting up straight. He parked and turned his car off and he jogged around to come open my door.

"Thank you." I said as he helped me out. I pulled my skirt down and he closed and locked the car before he grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss my neck. I moaned as he kissed and sucked hard as we made our way to the front door.

"Really Alani? This is what you meant when you said you were gonna be doing the same thing tonight?" I heard Kendrick's voice. I immediately stopped in my tracks and saw him sitting on my porch. I don't have enough liquor in my system to deal with him right now.

"Kendrick get the fuck out of here." I said as I rolled my eyes. "You don't have a right to question anything that I do anymore." I said to him.

"Yo hoe ass. We've only been broken up for a week and you already fucking somebody else? I'm willing to bet you were cheating the whole time." He said. I rolled my eyes, I know he's only trying to get under my skin.

"Yeah, I've been fucking him the whole time." I said sarcastically as I pulled my keys out of my purse. "Get the fuck out of here dumb ass." I said as I walked towards my porch and pushed past him. His dumb ass almost fell over in my bushes. "You can come in." I said as I turned around and looked at Marcus. He nodded as he walked in the house. I looked back at Kendrick and shook my head. "When I get back out here you better be gone." I said to him before I closed and locked my door. "I'm sorry about that." I said to Marcus as I looked at him.

"No problem. You good?" He asked as he walked over to me and looked down at me. I nodded as I looked up at him.

"I'm good. Come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. I opened the door and I put my purse on my computer desk before turning towards him. "You can get comfortable, I'll be right back. The bathroom is right there." I said as I pointed towards my bathroom. He nodded and I took my shoes off and put my house shoes on before walking out of the room and going downstairs. I looked out the peephole before opening my front door. I looked around and saw that Kendrick had left. I shook my head, his crazy ass. I closed my door back and locked it before jogging upstairs. As soon as I walked into my room I saw Marcus coming out of the bathroom with his shirt off. I gawked at his tatted and muscular chest. This man is so fine.