X

This chapter is over 7000 words, I made it super long since I haven't updated in a while. I know if I would have split it into two parts, the second part wouldn't have been posted for a while lol. Plus there wasn't tooo much drama/dramatic scenes to where it should have been split into two parts anyways! So I hope you enjoy my lovelies! 🤗🥰🩷

Marcus
December 25, 2022

"Merry Christmas mama." I whispered against Alani's neck as she slept and I tried to wake her up. She groaned as she pouted.

"Give me five more minutes." She pleaded. I laughed as I continued to kiss her neck and she wrapped her arms around me. "I know a better way for you to wake me up." She mumbled. I laughed as I pulled away and looked down at her. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and they held nothing but pure innocence and lust at the same time. Before I could say anything she pulled my head down to her and leaned in and kissed me. I immediately gripped her hips and she gently bit my bottom lip. Before things could go any further there was a knock at my front door. She kissed her teeth as I pulled away.

"I got you later mama." I said as I pecked her lips before getting off of her. I held my hands out and helped her stand up from the bed. I rubbed her stomach as she stood in front of me. "I can't wait for my babies to get here." I said to her as I kissed her forehead.

"I can't either. This stomach is not it. I blew up over night." She said as she laughed. I laughed as I kissed her stomach two times before standing back up. "Do you want me to wait in here until your company leaves or what? Because I'm starving." She laughed. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nah, you can come out. If you want to wait you can, or if you want me to bring you something I can do that too." I said. She nodded.

"I don't even know what you have in there, so I'll go and check for myself and then I'll come back in here to give you some privacy." She said. I nodded as I bit my lip.

"Sounds good mama. Imma go see who that is at the door." I said to her. She nodded as she walked to my bathroom while I walked out of my room. I made it to the front door and looked out the peephole before opening the door. "Why are you niggas at my house so damn early?" I asked Mikey, Jason and Lorenzo. They laughed as they walked inside. I shook my head and closed and locked the door behind them.

"Merry Christmas to you too nigga." Mikey said as I gave all of them dap. I laughed and flicked him off before we walked to the living room.

"Forreal though, what do y'all want?" I asked them as we all sat down.

"Shit we came to see what you have planned for the day." Lorenzo said. I ran my hand down my face as I yawned.

"Not much. My kids are spending today with their mom, we celebrated last night. Alani is over here, so we're gonna probably spend some time together before she goes home and then we're going to my parents house later tonight." I said. Jason smirked as Mikey twisted his lips to the side.

"How much do you really know about this girl?" Mikey asked. Before I could answer I saw Jason look behind me and he smiled.

"Merry Christmas sis." He said as he jumped up. I looked behind me and saw Alani walking out of my room. I licked my lips as I took in her appearance. She had on a black dress that hugged her body and stopped right above her knees, some black Yeezy Sply 350s, a Gucci crossbody purse that I bought for her a few months ago, and her watch. Her hair was pulled up in a neat bun and the only makeup she had on was lipgloss.

"Merry Christmas Jason." She smiled as they hugged each other.

"I can't wait for my goddaughters to get here." He grinned as he rubbed her stomach. She laughed and rolled her eyes.