"Looks like together just wasn't for us" prompt

"You said we where in this together" I say as my brother packs his bags.
He shoves a jacket and Tshirt in his suit case and grabs his passport "that was before I knew you now had this… thing" he looks me up and down. "And? That changes things? All I have done is help you and your stupid fantasies and now one of them is actually real, through me!" I block him as he tries to walk out of the door way "you are only leaving because your jealous I got and it and you didnt!" He shoves me aside and I trip into the side of a bookcase. Tears brim my eyes and I scamper up trying to catch up to him and stop him from steping out of the house, out of that door, out of the room, out of my life. "Leave and you will be just like dad, abandoning us after years of abuse." I stand a few feet behind him and he pulls his bags behind him "you manipulated me" voice breaks "just like you did to mom with your freakish experiments and that's what got her killed" he stops "and now you going to leave me too, to die like she did." I say with a shaky voice as tears stream down my face. "I don't know what's wrong with me" shaking, I sit on the floor with a thump "and your just going to abandon me" tears roll down my cheeks as sobs eco through the house. My eyes are close and my hands cover my face. After a few minutes, hours, days, years. I open my eyes and the door is open. A soft breeze blows outside and the windchime tinks together softly. I fall to my side, heaving, no more tears to cry. I eventually fall asleep, not wanting the next day to come.

End:
"Looks like together just wasn't for us" I look at him, close my eyes and turn my head away, and jump off the cliff. “(Name), its to late to stop me from falling.”