another super hero prompt

She puts her camera on the floor against the curb. She is under a street lamp and she starts recording. "Ok guys" she says while crouching, looking at the camera. She had black combat pants on with a hoodie and multi brown shoes. She had a face mask and sunglasses on with her curly pixie cut hair covered. She had a voice changer hidden in her hoody, making her voice lower than usual.
"I was just going around doing my own thing and this weird thing happened.... Just watch" she then stands up and backs away, looking around her surroundings to make sure no one was there.
She then holds out her hand to a car and it suddenly screeches to her hand with a sudden "WHOOMP" the metal crushing in her grip. The car is surrounded by a glowing light dusty pastel blue. She breaks off the bumper and holds the end in her hand. The other side of it suddenly scrunches together to her hand, forming into a ball. Suddenly multiple alarms go off and she ducks her head, reaching out her hand to her phone, it flying to her hand and stops the video.
She runs away back to her house and watches the video again.
Shrugging, she creates a new TikTok account and uploads the video, thinking that no one would get past the first few seconds, getting bored. She then gets changed and flops on her bed, going to sleep.

1 like
3 likes
8 likes
1 comment: is this photoshopped?
20 likes
2 comments: dude this is sick! How did you edit this!
40 likes
8 comments
200 likes
30 followers
800 likes
2500 likes
7000 likes
2000 comments: "who is this guy?"
"This dude is sick!"
"Broo"
"This guy has amazing editing skills"
"He made it so realistic!"
19k likes
14k comments
12k followers
34k likes
80k likes
1mil likes

...

She wakes up and gets out of bed. Says her morning prayer and steps in the shower. After getting out she puts on her lotion and hair curl cream. She then sits down at her desk, brushing her teeth and grabs her phone, unplugging it from the charger.
She sees a few emails and a game notification. She clicks the email and it says from TikTok, "check who just followed you!"
It was from her new account. Curious, she clicks TikTok and sees the video. 1.2 millions likes. 70k comments. 30k followers.
She drops her toothbrush and it falls out of her wide-open mouth.
She then quickly picks it up and washes it off, rinsing out her mouth.
She goes back to her phone and clicks on the comments
Comments:
Who the hell is this?
How did he do this?
What's you gender?
Reply: who cares about their gender??
Reply: I do, they could be a girl too!
Reply: no they couldn't, they have to deep of a voice

She chuckles at that and looks at her voice changer tool

Comments:
Tutorial please!!
Show us more!!
How did you do that??
Part two 👇
Is this fr?
Who are you?
What state do you live in?
His voice is really hot
That's sick!
That was hot
This edit is so cool!
PLEASE DO MORE!!!

She then comes to all the paragraphed comments, jokes, hate, and tags people gave.

She then started panicking for some reason. she tries putting down her phone but it wouldn't come off her hand. She tried shaking it off and prying it off her hand but it wouldnt budge. her clothing hung to her body. "I can't touch anything right now" she thought to herself. Thankfully she had socks on. It was like she was a magnet to everything, and anything. She started shivering and her body started hurting. She quickly stumbled to the shed outside and grabbed antidote she had created to stop the spasms. She quickly drank it, bottle sticking to her other hand.
She then stopped shivering and fell down. Sweating and still in slight pain.she rubs her hand on her face and realizes her phone wasn't stuck to her anymore. She sighed in relief.
After that spasm she made more antidotes. Checking and double checking that there wouldn't be any bad effects, short-term or long term. She did realize if she used more than one in one day she would either pass out (stop sticking though), start hallucinating, or be in incredible pain, not be able to pass out. This power gave her the ability to stick and attract things but it also gave her capabilities to withstand hits and overpowered strength. After trying to creat the magnetic flying board, things went wrong and she got cought in-between the magnetic pull and the new element she had discovered. That created her abilities. Yet gave her immense pain that she wasn't sure how to reverse it yet.

How to control the magnetic pull. How to make it so it only connects to one thing.