𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚

Dude. How'd we get so far? Honestly thought I would've given up by now.

It hasn't been an easy year for me. I lost two people close to me, started a new job and barely made it through my exams. Working on this book was a welcome distraction from all of that. Thank all of you for continuing to read it, vote for new chapters and to the few that leave comments: thank you. It truly helps keep me motivated. Please know that I read every comment and check the profile of every person who has commented.

We're moving on to endgame soon. It's already outlined, all I have to do is write. It's going to be a short part, just like this one.

Endgame will be the end of the journey, sadly. There won't be a sequel. I feel like Luna's story will be wrapped up neatly at the end of all of this.

There is, however, going to be a what if? section at the end. Think of it like a collection of short stories involving Luna. They might be set in the past and explore what could have happened if she made different choices. They can also be set in the future, and explore scenes in the MCU's phase four and five. For example, I already have a concept of Luna going to the avengers convention and meeting Kamala.

But whatever, we still have a little while to go until then.

I'll see you in the next chapter!