first kiss

Blake

You knew something was wrong when Blake and yang hadn't shown up yet and the communication was still up after what felt like hours before you saw yang and Blake again, when you spotted them you ran and both gave them a hug. Glancing down you saw the damage to yangs arm and immediately knew who it was.

Me: he was here wasn't he.

Yang: yeah but he won't be bothering us anymore.

Me: I'm glad your both ok.

Yang: yeah.

Yang notices how Blake kept glancing at you and decide to give Blake a little nudge in your direction as she walks away from the two. Giving Blake another hug you cup her face staring right into her eyes.

Not wasting anytime you give Blake a passontine kiss that conveys how worried you were Blake smiles into the kiss an grips onto your clothes.

Yang

It was before you left yangs house to go after ruby in mistral, you were tempted to hide your ears since you know what mistral is, yang saw your delema and holds both your hands.

Yang: I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.

Smiling at yang you give her a peck on the cheek making her blush.

Me: I know you will yang.

Yang starts to look down to the ground with a guilty look as she felt she hadn't been the best girlfriend since after loosing her arm.

Yang: I'm sorry for how I've been treating you lately, I know I haven't been the best partner.

Me: yang you don't need to apologise but I accept anyway. You had lost your arm and you were suffering from PTSD, anxiety I knew you weren't in the right state of mind and you need space to help cope with the trauma.

Yang's eyes shake and searches your for any deception but doesn't find any and kisses you crying a little.

Weiss

You broke into the schnee manor to break Weiss out, you scared her when she saw your head at her window.

Weiss: what the!? Y/n! what on, why are you here!?

Me: I'm here to break you out duh.

Weiss smiles softly at you as you look around as you try to find a way in and out.

Me: Weiss, how am I supposed to get in?

Weiss just rolls her eyes and let's off a ugh sound.

Weiss: move away from the window.

You move away from the window as Weiss summons an arma giga and breaks the window allowing you to come into the room getting inside the room Weiss quickly kisses you with her arms around your stomach.

Weiss: I missed you.

Giving Weiss a soft chuckle you give her a soft peck on the lips with your tail hugging her as your hands cup her face.

Me: I missed you too Weiss.

A person comes bursting through Weiss's door making you freeze in case it was one of her family members.

Klein: miss schnee! are you alright!?

Klein just stares in shock and impressed as he sees you and the Arma giga.

Weiss: yes.

Ruby

It was at mistral, winter said you could stay here since you told her you had a feeling that ruby was going to be here. Asking around you, you finally found where ruby and jnr were.