Part 6:- Kraven's First Test-II

Pov:- Michelle Rogers

"PETER JUST SHUT UP AND GO, I got this" I yell at him, he nods his head and starts crawling towards the exit which is just behind us while he is trying not to get shot. Before he left, both of us shared a look, I nodded, indicating him to go, and then safely exited the room. I gotta say for a photographer he is pretty brave

Now since he is out, I have to take care of the thugs here. I try not to move a muscle to make it seem that I am taken out, then I hear one of the thugs saying "Let me go and check if she is dead or not". I then look at my one heel that I am wearing right now then I take it off and hide it behind me, the thug comes in front of me and I am acting dead. He moves closer to me and pokes the gun at my head, I immediately take this as an opportunity I quickly hit his hand to move the gun and tackle him. I grab my heel and immediately hit his head hard, resulting in him falling unconscious. I take his gun and start firing in defense but I make sure I don't shoot to kill, I only fire at the shoulders, arms, hands, and legs. 

I have been in gunfights before but never like this alone, I keep firing until I realize my magazine is empty. I take cover again and then when they start reloading I throw my gun at one of the thugs and charge towards him, but the other henchmen grab me from behind. The thug in front of me lifted his leg to kick me in the stomach but I could not block it, he then started punching my face which gave me a wound on the left side of my lower lip. I then lift both of my legs using the thug who has grabbed me from behind as support and kick him. 

The thug angered by this holds me by my neck and tackles me. Right now he is on top of me choking me to death while I look at him trying to survive, I then hear the sounds of reinforcement coming in. He then says a sentence that I did not expect "I kind of like the position I am in with you, beautiful", This disgusts me to the core but first I need to figure out how I will get out of this mess. Then slowly my visions start to get blurred and dark, and I can neither breathe at this point. I think this is it for me, my vision is about to completely get dark but then...

I see a red-gloved hand punching the thug who is on me in the face and I see his teeth flying out

He gets off me and I try to catch my breath. I am starting to feel okay but when I looked over to see who saved me it was Spider-Man. Wait, what is he doing here? Is he involved in this case? The Captain told me that he will be arrested after finding the location then we will hand him over to Tombstone. I look at him in surprise "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DO-"

"Now let's talk less and fight more for now" He immediately starts beating the shit out of the thugs. 

I roll over to a thug lying unconscious, I search him and pull out a magazine, and reload my gun. When I got up I realized that I don't have to do anything cause the focus of everyone in the room was him, I have never seen anyone dodging bullets with such ease and moving so smoothly while fighting. But I never knew he was a person who fought with brutality, he is either breaking someone's arm, hand, shoulder, or leg. He is not killing anyone but beating them into such a state that the hospital's bill itself would make them commit suicide, whatever I have heard of him I am seeing all of it here but no one told me he was brutal.

He finally beats down the last thug and then looks at me "So what were you saying? What am I doing here? I thought you may know that I am involved-"

"No, you are not, we were supposed to arrest you after we found the local-" More reinforcements come in and start firing and both of us take cover. 

This time there were even more men than before and it looks like we are outnumbered, I look at Spider-Man who just dragged a knocked-out thug and started taking out smoke grenades from his jacket. He takes three smoke bombs and webs them together so that he can swing them. I think I am beginning to understand what he is doing.