Part 7 Sneak Peek

Pov:- Captain Stacy

It's past midnight here, I am in the triskelion lobby. The helicarrier wreckage is gone and the destroyed parts are rebuilt, but neither damage control could finish their work nor they could give it to S.H.I.E.L.D. back... 

Because the DODC officers who were working here were murdered

I wait in the dark lobby which is only illuminated by a few lamps and fire torches, they don't wanna make this place too noisy to avoid suspicion. Out comes a henchman towards me "The boss wants to meet you now, come with me" I walk with him as told, and the elevator is busted so I guess I have to put my old knees to work by using the stairs

I reach the 5th floor which gives surely my legs a run for their money the henchman looks at me "Get in" I nod and open the door, as I get in I see a giant man in a black tuxedo with a cigar facing towards a window. He turns towards me and gives me a smirk "You must be the Captain"

"And you must be Tombstone" I reply

"Let's get straight to the point... Did you bring him" he asks

"I did-"

"Then why didn't you bring him up?" 

"I first need to see my wife then I give him to you" need to be sure if he is keeping to his word or not

"Cap... I know I am the most feared mob boss but I am also known for keeping my word. You know even criminals should have a sense of honor" he moves to his desk and presses a buzzer, and within a minute I see a blindfolded woman being brought in a wheelchair. She is none other than my wife, my blood is boiling seeing her in this state. 

Don't worry Helen... I will make the bastard pay for this

Tombstone signals the henchmen to untie her and as the blindfolds are taken off she looks at me "George... is that you?"

"Yes it is me, and I have come to take you home" As she heard this within a split second she got up from the wheelchair and ran to hug me, she keeps crying on my shoulder while I try to ensure her that everything is okay. 

Tombstone chuckle " This sweet reunion between the couple is making my eyes watery" he mocks us as he acts to wipe his tears with a jackal-like smile "Now if you are done, bring him to me..."

  I take my cell phone out and dial Michelle "Bring him up"

 "You sure this will work Cap?"

I respond "Yes, it will... it's his idea after all"  

As I console my wife in my arms we patiently wait for Michelle, Tombstone is beginning to act suspicious "Listen here Captain I am getting a little impatient, I will only wait for five minutes before I blow your head-"

All of our heads turn toward the door as it opens, Michelle is here. She looks at Helen with a smile at first then at Tombstone "You have done your part of the deal, now it's our turn to do our part of the deal"

She moves to the side of the door making her way for someone "This is Spider-Man, just as you asked we bought him"

Michelle pulls him in by his neck but as she did that he looses his balance and falls, his hands cuffed behind his back

"Ahh that's what I like to see," says Tombstone as he came closer to him, He bends down to him "His suit looks a bit off, especially the blue areas"

"It happened when you tried to stall us by sending your men when we were on our way" Michelle yells

"Listen you little missy, even I wanted some entertainment..." He then looks at me and Helen "I got what I wanted... you may leave now" he signals his men to open the door for us

I do not trust a single word of this man the three of us did not move as we thought that it would be some sort of trap

"I am not bluffing here Cap, as I said I am a man of my word. You guys can leave now..."   His voice started getting deeper, it seems he does not like our company. Michelle already left the room and I hold the shoulders of my wife to guide her toward the exit...

But before she moves out she turns back "Are we really giving Spider-Man to him?"

"Yes, we are... there is no other way"

As I held my wife we began to move downwards to leave but before I leave I look back only to see Tombstone pointing a gun toward him, and as soon as the door closed

I hear nothing except a shot being fired

Let me tell you guys one thing the next part has the first big action set piece, this one will be action-packed and damn exciting. And also I usually don't ask but please comment and upvote this fanfic and also follow me, Excelsior!!!!

Part 7:- Road to Triskelion coming soon