𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 4

"I can touch you." Chihiro exclaimed.

"Of course. Now come." Haku took her hands in his as he was about to pull her off the ground as she suddenly said,

"Where's Mom and Dad? Did they really turn into pigs?" She almost tumbled him on the ground as she took his hands.

"You can't see them now, but you will." Haku promised her.

He looked behind him and Chihiro followed to the direction to where he was looking at.

"Quiet!" He suddenly putted hid hands besides her face and putted his body infront of her, protecting her from something.

A bird with a face flew by as it was strolling around, probably looking for something.

It looked down at where Haku and Chihiro is, as Haku tightend his grip on her.

It flew away as Haku backed up

"It's looking for you. There's no time, let's run." He told her and was about to pull her up but she pulled his hand down saying,

"I can't stand up. What should I do? My legs don't work."

"Relax and take a deep breath." He told her as she did what he said.

He put his hand on her leg and chanted a spell.

"In the name of the wind and water within, unbind her." A white light emerged within his palm as he guided his hand along her leg.

"Stand up!" The girl let out a suprised gasp as Haku quickly pulled her off the ground and ran outside of the alleyway Chihiro took.

Haku tool out his hand and held it infront of him, the door opened as they walk through in such speed.

The door closed behind them as they passed through what it seems like is a storage for food.

They walked out of the door on the end of the cooler room as they passed by the pig house, Chihiro looking at them.

Eventually, they reached the bridge where it connects to the bath house.

A bunch of spirits lined up on the bridge, ready to enter the welcoming entrance of the bath house.

"Don't breathe while we're on the bridge. One tiny breath will break my spell. We don't want anyone to see you." Haku said to her as he opened the gate to let her enter and closed it behind.

Chihiro clinged onto his arm, still having that horrified expression.

"I'm scared." Chihiro told him.

"Be calm." He simply replied.

"Welcome, your presence honors us." "Greetings, welcome." Weird looking frogs with hats greeted the walking guests.

Haku opened the gate that was by the bridge and casually stepped on the bridge as the frogs greeted him.

"Welcome back, sir."

Chihiro's grip into his arm got tighter as he noticed the tensed expression on her face as he said,

"Take a deep breath. Hold it." Chihiro took a deep breath and closed her nose with her hand.

As they were walking, a masked spirit was standing on the side of the bridge, facing their way.

Chihiro looked at him as he looked at her back as she was walking.

"Welcome back. We've been waiting for you." A group of girls greeted the guests at the end of the bridge as some of them went to open the cloth.

"Just a little further." He announced as Chihiro was having a little trouble holding her breath as the walk along the bridge was kind of long.