𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 10

This chapter and the next chapter is inspired by Tojismain <3

"Mistress Yua! Yubaba has been asking to see you." One of the workers said to the girl who was drawing on a bench.

"Tell her I'll be there."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tapping of Yua's footsteps entered the busy building as she went inside.

She looked at the side and saw the girls cleaning the floor with Sen who was struggling.

Sen looked up and waved at her.

"Sen! Get back to work! The floor won't clean itself." Lin shouted.

"Hai!" Sen shouted back.

She looked back at Yua who was now gone.

A puzzled look went on her face as she just ignored it and went back to cleaning.

The door closed behind as Yua looked up and saw that Haku is also there.

"Why is he here?" Yua asked as she stride up beside Haku and looked at him.

"I have called you both here because I will send you both on a mission in the human world." Yubaba told them.

"Mission? For what?" Both of them said.

"Someone has been hired to hunt me down and I need you two to do it." Yubaba told them.

"Why can't I just go alone?" Yua questioned.

"You can't. It's not safe to go alone, especially since you have no fighting capabilities. You need someone with that, someone like him," Yubaba pointed at Haku, "and I fully trust him with assisting you."

Yua was about to open her mouth for a remark but Haku beat her to it.

"When is the portal gonna open?" He questioned, not really bothered with Yua constantly glaring at him.

"It opens it about an hour, so you still have time to pack your things." Yubaba replied.

The two bowed as they were about to go, Yubaba opened her mouth again to speak.

"And also, you only have one month to finish the mission. You may now go." She dismissed them.

(Sorry if this chapter is short, I'm currently rushing so I'm gonna post smth here)