𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 8

(Update in honor of my birthday<3)

She gasped in shock.

At the page of the diary, it read:

03.12.XXXX

Dear Diary, (pls idk how to start it💀)

I've noticed Yua has becoming more of a beautiful person. Everytime I see her, my heart is beating furiously. I can't help but admire her. I've talked about this to Kamaji and he said 'That's called love. You have feelings for the young mistress." I'm trying to understand what he is proffessing as usually I don't cooperate with "love" as Kamaji would say it. I need to go now. Yubaba is calling me to her office for a probably new mission. I will be back to talk about my feelings for her.

Yua was unable to speak as she is registering what she just read.

She heared footsteps coming through the door as she panicked and looked around before putting back down the diary and hid under Haku's bed.

The door opened just in time she slipped under the bed.

She noticed shoes coming at the desk she was previously on.

The person noticed the box that was ontop of the desk but decided to save it for later and sat down on the seat of the desk, took the diary and a quill and began writing on it.

She slightly looked up for a better look as she noticed a dark colored bob haircut.

"It's Haku." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, scared that Haku will find her under his bed.

A few minutes had passed and Haku was done writing on his diary. He stood up from his seat and puts the diary on the drawer before going to the door that leads to the big bathtub.

The door closes and water was beginning to reach an ear as Yua began standing up from under the bed.

She fixes her outfit and looked at the desk again, debating if she would look at the diary again.

"No, just get out of here already. Haku might catch us." She told herself as she bolted out of the room.

Yua and Haku are now walking up the spiral staircase in silence

The mistress was still thinking about Haku's diary as she didnt notice that she accidentaly mistook a step.

"AHH!" She screamed as Haku grabbed her arm and pulled her in his arms.

The two stayed put until the girl slowly opened her eyes and it widened as she comprehended their postions.

His arms where on her waist and her arms are on his chest as Haku's head was on her shoulder.

"Be careful now.. wouldn't want you die before saying goodbye to Yubaba first now would we?" He lifted his head in he whispered in her ear.

The girl blushed in embarassment and pushed him away.

"Y-yes I know." Yua huffed and turned her head away and crossed her arms.

Haku chuckled.

"Now let's go, let's not temper Yubaba by being late." Haku pulled out his arm, signalling her to take it incase she falls off again.

The girl took it quietly as they ventured their way through the staircase again.

As they reached the room, Yubaba, the crow, and the three green heads are waiting for their arrival.

Yua took her arms of his arm and her face turned into stoic and regained her position as Haku did the same but she swore she saw him frown a little.

The two walked up to Yubaba as she putted her cape, her nose sticking out.

The two bowed and Yubaba walked out and jumped onto the fence as she started flapping with the crow and they flew away.

The two sat up as Yua took her direction to the other side with the heads following her and Haku staying to turn off the lights and close the glass doors.

~In Yua's Room~

Yua plopped in to her bed as she let out a sigh.

She started remicing her childhood days with Haku as she looked at the view through the window.

It has the view of the garden where Haku and her used to spend there time playing.

Flashback

"Catch me if you can!" A little Yua said to Haku as they started to run.

They laughed, being contented in their surroundings as if they don't give a single care about what people say to them.

"Ackk!" The small figure of the girl tripped on a rock as she let out cries.

Haku went to her side and hugged her as he rubbed her back.

"Shhh, don't worry, I'll go get Lin." Haku was about to stand up but Yua dragged him back to the ground and shoved her face in his chest as she sobbed.

Haku was shocked at the sudden action, but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around her and backed them up against the tree.

The two of them just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of nature surrounding them as he suddenly heared little snores.

Haku looked down to ser Yua's sleeping face.

He lift up a small smile and pushed away hairs off her face.

The boy yawned, also began to feel sleepy as he put his head on the tree as both of them fell into deep slumber."

Flashback End

She smiled at the thought.

Yua started to yawn, indicating she needs to sleep.

She changed into her nightgown as she slid her way under the covers as sleep took over her.