𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 9

After the interaction with Yua and Haku, they go back to their ways of ignoring each other unless it's something important.

Yua was a little upset because she thought her and Haku would get close again, but Haku gave her the cold shoulder.

She decided to take a stroll in the garden to help her clear off her mind.

As she was walking, she heard a voice.

She hid behind a bush to see it was Sen and Haku sat down on the grass.

"Chihiro? Chihiro.. that's my name!" Sen, or Chihiro, said.

"She's remembering her name.. how's that possible?" Yua said in her mind but remained her posture in the bush to not be seen.

Haku gave a little nod to Sen.

"Yubaba controls us by stealing our names." He told her.

Yua adjusted her position and saw that Sen was holding a piece of paper and have her clothes in her lap.

"You're Sen here. Keep your real name a secret." Sen gave a little nod to Haku before she spoke again.

"She almost got my name. I was turning into Sen."

"Without your real name, you'll never find your way home." He explained.

"I no longer remember mine." He turned his head to look away as Chihiro gave him a confused look.

"Your real name?" She asked him.

"But it's strange, I remember yours." He looked back at her with a smile.

Yua felt disappointed in the situation.

She then saw Haku looked down and  moved his lips a little but can't hear what he said.

But then he took out a piece of cloth and unwrapped it and inside was three pieces of onigiri.

"Better eat, you must be hungry." He took one but Sen protested.

"I don't want to." She looked at the grass.

"I put a spell on them to give back your strength." He held it infront of her face as she took it from his hands.

She took a bite from it and started to chomp on it as she was amazed from the taste but then she started crying.

"Why this girl crying?" Yua deadpanned but still remained watching the scene.

Haku rubbed her back.

"You've had a rough time. Better eat more." He held the last two onigiri infront of her as she took them.

Sen started to cry more.

Yua then decided to hop out of the bush.

"What are you guys doing here?" She questioned as she marched her way to them, regaining her 'mistress Yua' figure.

"Oh, I was taking her out for a walk." Haku simply explained as he returned his stoic expression.

Yua looked at the girl who has tears and crumbs from her face.

Yua kneeled to in front of her and took a napkin out of her pocket and wiped her face.

"You look like a mess.. what happened to you?" She questioned Sen but she doesnt answer.

She then stood up and took out her hand and offered it to Sen.

"Come, I'll escort you back." She said as Sen looked at her and wiped her remaining tears and took her hand and stood up as Haku stood up as well.

She pulled Sen as they make their way to gate.

Sen turned to Haku and said,

"Thanks Haku. I promise to work hard." She then turned to Yua and smiled and grabbed Yua's hand and pulled her along with.

When she reached the end of the bridge, she look up saw a dragon in the sky.

"So what did you thank Haku for? You know there's gotta be a reason." Yua asked.

Sen looked at her with a worried face.

"Don't worry, I'm not that type of person." Yua reassured.

"It's because.. Hakutoldmehewilltakemetomyparentswhowereinapigsbarnandiranawayafteritalkedtothemandhecomfortedmethatswhyithankedhim." Sen said in one breath and put her hands on her knee and tool a breather.

Yua just looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry, I didn't understand, can you repeat what you said earlier?"

Sen looked up to her and stood up.

"Haku told me he will take me to my parents who were in a pigs barn and I ran away after I talked to them and he comforted me that's why I thanked him.." Sen repeated as she fiddles with her fingers.

"Why were your parents in a pigs barn?" Yua asked her.

"It's a long story.." Chihiro looked away.

"Oh I understand. Let's just go back in. It's almost time for the others to wake up." Yua looked at the sky and walked to the path that leads to Kamaji's room.

When they got there, they tiptoed quietly, carefully not to wake up anyone.

Before she took a step up from the floor on the wooden one, she felt a heavy figure on her back.

She looked behind her and saw that Sen fell asleep.

"Damn girl."

She sighed before carrying Sen on her back and took a step up on the wood floor but she falls.

"Aish, why she gotta be heavy?"

She grumbled and put a hand on her head and looked at Sen who is asleep on the floor

The eyes of the spirit sooters glowed in their cave as they watched.

Yua backed up against the wall and put Sen's head on her lap as Sen snuggled into her lap.

This made Yua smile but then yawned as she put her head against the wall and closed her eyes.

Kamaji woke up and took out one of his hands from under the blanket as he was trying to find the teapot.

He chugged on the water and turned to looked at the two girl who is fast asleep.

He then took out two of his other arms and grabbed the purple mat he had and putted it on them as a sort of blanket.

(Pls i took a break for more than a week and I came back for my writing to be horrible😭)