𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 11

After Yubaba dismissed them both, Yua and Haku went they respective ways going to do who knows what.

Yua went to find Lin as she saw her cleaning one of the tubs.

"Lin." Yua called.

Lin looked up and stood up.

"Mistress Yua! Is there a problem?" Lin asked.

"I'm will be gone for a month for a mission, and I need someone to look after Sen, can you do that for me?" Yua said while she grabbed Lin's hands in her own.

Lin was confused with the strange request as she never really saw them interact but obliged none the less.

"Of course! After all, Sen is under my care." Lin said proudly as Yua gave her a small smile.

"Now, remember that you only have one month to do the mission

"Now, remember that you only have one month to do the mission. Use it wisely." Yubaba told the two as she turns around and created a portal to the human world.

"Are there gonna be any side effects?" Yua asked since it's her first time going through the portal.

"You might get dizzy for a few minutes, but it doesn't hurt." Yubaba replied

"Now go. Don't waste your time."

Haku reached out for your hand and held it because he already knew what would happen because he has already done this before.

"Brace yourself for impact. I don't wanna be the cause of your injury." Haku said to you and started to walk inside the portal dragging him with you.

"Wait-" Yua didn't finish what she was saying as she stumbled inside the portal.

They were suddenly pushed in a hole with a bunch of colors flashing in the background.

"AHHHH!" Yua screamed and clinged on Haku's arm for stablance (is that a word? Pretend it is)

Haku could only smile as he didn't really get into physical contact with Yua that often.

A light appeared infront of them as they stumbled out of the hole.

Haku stood up and brushed off some dirt from his clothes while Yua was sitting on the ground with birds flying around her head.

Haku could only laugh as Yua shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Stop laughing! This is no time to laugh!" Yua exclaimed as she flapped her arms around.

Haku is calming down from laughing as he wiped some tears from his eyes.

"Ahh, now that we're here, let's go find a place to stay for some time." Haku lend out a hand which Yua took and helped her stood up.

Yua noticed that she slightly got taller and her chest area slightly got bigger.

"Oh by the way, our appearances change here at our exact age." Haku explained to her as he noticed she was looking at herself.

Yua could only nod at him and walk away, leading for Haku to follow.

They wondered around the city as it was filled with busy shops.

"Humans stinks." Haku said as he covered his nose.

You just ignored him as you can't really smell it as you are a human yourself.

"Flowers! Get flowers for your loved ones!"

The sudden voice peaked your interest as you look at where the voice was directed.

It was a small shop with an old woman directing it.

Yua subconsiously walked to the flower shop as Haku was distracted looking at people putting up festival decorations.

"Ahh young lady, would you like to buy one? I'll give you this one for free!" The kind old lady gave her a single lily flower.

"Ah! Thank you!" Yua smiled as she putted the lily in her hair.

As she was in the flower shop, Haku was looking for her as he noticed that she was gone by his side.

He then noticed Yua's figure in the flower shop as began striding to her.

"I didn't know you'll be interested in flowers. Choose some and I'll pay." Yua slightly jumped at the voice behind her.

"No no! The lady already gave me a flower. Look!" Yua showed Haku then Lily that was on her hair as Haku couldn't help but admire.

She looks beautiful... Haku slightly blushed at her.

Yua seemed to notice the change of look in his face.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" She was about to put the back of her hand in Haku's forehead but he slapped her hand away.

"I'm fine. L-let's just go." He yanked her arm as Yua bid a goodbye to the lady.

"I have found a good place for us to stay in." Haku said as they arrived at a hotel.

They walked inside and went to the receptionist.

"Mr. Haku! You came back I see. Would you like another reservation?" The lady asked as she seemed quite familiarized by Haku.

"Yes, and can you make the room have two beds? I have an accompany with me." Haku said.

"Oh I'm sorry but the two beds rooms are out. You have to share one bed." The receptionist said.

Yua's face turned into a shocked one.

"Can we just have seperate rooms?" Yua asked.

"Sorry, but there is only one room left. Here is your key have a nice night!" The lady putted the key into Haku's palm as the two walked off.

They didn't see the smirk that was on the receptionists face