4.

We started shooting today and about the dating scandal, luckily people believed us.

The shoot was going on pretty smoothly so far and there still isn't a scene with me in it.

Chanmi and Mingyu were shooting their scene as I was just watching them.

And Mingyu seriously becomes a whole different person when acting. He puts himself completely into his role.

He's really good at acting.

But can't believe he really started his career as an actor with acting in a Thai sitcom....his role was funny in that! (For the people who don't know what it is, the name of the sitcom is Luangta Maha-chon).

-

It's been a while so I just decided to take a stroll around the set. It was an apartment building and it's also night time right now.

I went to the terrace.

I found Wonwoo sketching in his book again. It was just the two of us now.

"Wonu yaa......You really don't remember me?" I asked him as I sat beside him.

"*sigh* Of course I do remember you. I don't have memory loss or something." He replied coldly still focused on sketching.

"Okay.......but when did you become a writer though? Wasn't becoming an actor your ambition when we were young? Why did you decide to become a writer all of a sudden?" I asked curiously.

He did not reply. Did not even look at me.

"Hmm?" I asked as I nudged him.

"Why do I have to tell you??" He replied impatiently now looking at me with a serious face.

I just looked down. He was never this way!! Even when we broke up.....he maintained his cool.

Why did he become this way? I'm not used to seeing 'this' Wonwoo.

He just got up and went away looking really annoyed.

I'd be lying if I tell you I'm not hurt.

I got up to go down too and there was Mingyu standing in front of me.

Don't tell me he saw the whole thing.

"Do you know each other? Like before you guys even met for the drama?" He asked me with an emotionless voice.

"Um.....well........we went to the same highschool......" I replied looking down.

"Ah....I see. But why was he soo cold and harsh to you though?" 

"That..........I really don't know...." This time I was looking at him.

"Oh......you want me to ask him for you? How dare he speak that way to you!!" He said looking a little angry.

"N-no! You don't have to do that! Maybe he's just on his periods!" I told Mingyu.

"P-periods? What???" He was confused.

Why would I say periods???? Arghhhh

"I mean...Nevermind! Look at the silver moon in the sky shining soo brightly! Let's shine bright like that in our lives too!" I tried diverting the topic.

"But there's no moon in the sky......Today's no moon day." He said leaving me dumbfounded.

So even the moon is not on my side today.......

"Oh, don't you think the director would be looking for us?? Let's go!" I said as I dragged him downstairs.

Phew.....thankfully he forgot about it. Imagine he goes and picks a fight with Wonwoo.......No....That would be bad.......

"Thanks for your hardwork! Let's all meet tomorrow!" The director said as he was wrapping up the shoot.

So I did not even have one scene today? Why did I even come then??

TIMESKIP

I was sleeping peacefully. The time was 3 am.

And my phone started buzzing..........

Oh! It's my one and only best friend! Rose! Such a good time to call right?

ON THE CALL

"What is it?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing much, just wanted to talk to you I guess........"

"Like literally at this hour??"

"What do I do?? Our practice just ended."

"Okay......"

"So, how's the shoot going on?? Oh! And the dating scandal.....how did Mingyu react to it??"

"Well, the shoot is going on fine and Mingyu did not really care about the dating scandal. All of that apart, there's bigger news."

"What is it???"

"You know Wonwoo, my ex right?"

"Yeah, what about him??"

"*sigh* He's the writer of our drama......."

"What??? Since when did he become a writer??"

"I don't know.....I tried talking to him but he was just annoyed at me."

"Hmm.......I can understand his situation........."

"Okay ig?"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yes, I don't have shoot tomorrow. I mean...it's not my role yet."

"Okay then!! Let's all hangout at Chaewon's home! It's been long since we've all got together."

"Okay! I'll be there! Good night!"

"Good night!"