5.

We're all here at Chaewon's home.

I.M, Seungmin, Rose, Ryujin, me and Chaewon herself of course were here.

We were a gang in our highschool days. Except that one member of our gang is missing......Wonwoo.

*sigh*

I miss those days.

"Did no one really invite Wonwoo?" I.M asked.

"They did." Wonwoo said as he walked into the room.

So he's here too! But did he knew that I was gonna be here?

He just looked at me smiled. I swear to god this man is bi-polar.

One moment he smiles at me, the next moment he is annoyed by me.

"So how's everyone doing?? It's been long since we've all met right?" Seungmin asked.

"We're all great and yeah! Rose became a really popular k-pop star and Y/N'a a kdrama actress, who expected this to happen??" Chaewon said.

"I mean, Y/N kept saying she'll become an actress someday but we never knew she meant it seriously!" I.M said smiling at me.

"Hmm.....yeah! Let's talk about something else?" I tried to divert the topic as I knew Wonwoo was feeling uncomfortable.

All of them knew about me and Wonwoo. No one dared to talk about it though.

"Let's play truth or dare hmm?" Ryujin suggested.

"The same old boring game?" Seungmin said annoyed.

"It's not boring!" Ryujin snapped back at him.

"Okay then, let me get a bottle." Chaewon said as she went to her kitchen.

-

We were playing truth or dare and it was actually pretty fun. It wasn't my turn yet......

Oops.....It's my turn now.......

"Truth or Dare?" I.M asked with a smirk.

If I choose dare, they'll prolly give me all stupid ones..... I mean Seungmin choose dare and they literally asked him to do a strip show.......It was hilarious.

"Truth." I said confidently.

"Okay, if you ever get a chance to date Wonwoo again, would you?" Ryujin asked me straightforwardly.

Wonwoo was looking at me..........

I did not know what to say!

"U-um...I-I....." I started to stutter.

"Don't y'all think it's too much uncomfortable for her to answer that?" Rose said rubbing my hands with her thumb.

Such a supportive bestie!! I'm grateful to have her!!

But I'll answer this. I don't know if I still like him or not but......all the times I 've spent with him were awesome. We've made many good and happy memories.

Now that I think of it, I kinda regret breaking up with him.

So if I ever get a chance to date him again, I'll for sure say yes!

"Well, I would actually date him again if I ever get the chance to!" Everyone was looking at me surprised including Rose.

But there was no emotion on Wonwoo's face, he was just looking down, expressionless.

Was he not happy with my reply or something?

Did I say something wrong?

-

After playing truth or dare we all watched a movie and then just decided to go back home.

But Rose suggested me and her go to my house and have a sleepover cause why not?

We were gonna get drunk and party all night. That's what we thought.

-

Argh......my head is spinning. My room's a literal mess with pizza and soju bottles lying all around. Rose was hugging my teddy bear and was sleeping on the floor.

Oh wait! Now I remember! We drank last night!

What else did we do after drinking?

OH NO-

FLASHBACK

"yAh~ So YoU Still LiKe WoNwOO??" Rose asked me in her drunk voice.

"I GueSS~~ I Don KNoww." I replied to her.

"OkaY. LeMMe CaLL him! talk to him." She said that as she dialed his number.

He lifted the call.

ON THE CALL

"wOnuu Yaaaa!!"

"Y/N?"

"Yuppp! It's me!! yOuR Y/N!!"

"*sigh* What do you want? And why are you soo drunk? Are you fine? Are you at home??"

"YaH!! I'm NoT DrunK!! I just WaNteD to TeLL you that I LOve Youu Soooo MUchh!!"

"*sigh* You are really drunk Y/N.....Better cut the call now.....You'll regret it later."

He just cut the call with that not waiting for me to respond.

-

OMG!!! Wtf is wrong with you Park Y/N!!! Why did I have to do that???

How am I gonna face him in the shoot???

Kill me someone!! T . T