6.

It's been three weeks since shoot started and it's going on pretty smoothly.

I tried my level best to stay away from Wonwoo's sight.

And yes....I succeeded! He did not probably see me since three weeks. He did see me while I was filming but not when I was off camera.

He did not get a chance to talk to me personally and we also lost each other's contact.

Mingyu and I have become really close lately.

And I don't think I like him in that way......I do respect and admire him, but all as a good friend.

-

I'm currently getting my make up done for the shoot. I haven't read the script of today's shoot.

"Y/N, will you be okay with today's shoot?" Mingyu asked me as he sat on the chair beside me.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked looking at him.

"You haven't read the script?" He asked surprised.

"No, why?"

"*sigh* Read this." He said passing me sheets of paper.

I read the script and what!?!? It's a bed scene!?!?!

I never knew there was a bed scene in the drama!

"Oh no Mingyu, what are we gonna do about this??" I asked Mingyu.

"I don't really know. I mean, I'm okay with it but I don't know about you....." He said avoiding eye contact.

He what-

He's okay with it???

-

We were trying to convince the director about this but he wasn't listening to us.

"Okay fine!!! If you don't want to do this, forget about your role in the drama!!" The director got really pissed off and he shouted on me.

"Director nim, I don't think it's a fair thing to do. If she's says she's not comfortable to do it, why would you force her??" Wonwoo said appearing out of no where.

"And also, I'm the writer so I'll make changes in the script." Wonwoo said leaving the director dumbfounded.

-

The shoot was canceled for today and things about the bed scene will be further discussed by the staff and they'll let us know.

I was in a bad mood so I decided to go to my favourite place. The Beach!!!

The time is 9 pm right now so there wouldn't be much people over there and going there would also give my heart and mind some peace.

-

The cold breeze was brushing through my skin and I'm telling you this is the best feeling ever.

This place used to be the date spot for me and Wonwoo. Even when we had arguments or something, we would come here and resolve it.

This is where we had our very first kiss.

This is where he proposed to me.

This is where we broke up.........

We have a lot of memories with this place..........

-

I was sitting on the sand, letting the water touch my feet.

"Feeling nostalgic?" Wonwoo said sitting beside me.

"W-wonwoo?" 

"Hm......Remember the time when we all played Tag here and we pushed I.M into the water??" He said looking at the waves.

"Lol.....yes.....Those days were fun...." I said looking down with a sad smile.

"Do you actually mean what you said that day??" He asked me looking deep into my eyes.

Did I actually mean that? I don't know but yes....I do love him......

"W-well...yes...." I said in a low voice. 

He did not say anything but just chuckled.

He was now looking at me but I did not dare to look at him.

I kept fiddling with my fingers.

He turned my face towards his and......

He kissed me.............

I gave in to. It was nothing but a soft kiss filled with love.

We parted and-

"I love you Y/N." Wonwoo said that and he did not wait for my reply.

He just walked away after saying that.....

But-

I wanted to tell him-

Jeon Wonwoo, I love you too.