9.

HIGHSCHOOL(PAST)

Me and Wonwoo are in a healthy relationship.

All our classmates ship us so they were really happy to hear the news.

Today's the last day of Highschool so me, Wonwoo, and our gang were gathered on the rooftop.

"Okay! So this is where our journey actually begins! Let's all become successful in life!!" Seungmin shouted giving us motivation.

"We can do all the inspirational talk but I want to say one thing. No matter what happens, no matter where we go, let's promise each other that we'll never forget our gang and will meet again someday in the future." Ryujin said almost tearing up.

"Of course we'll meet! So what do y'all want to become in the future anyways?" I.M asked.

"I want to and will definitely become a successful k-pop star!!" Rose said.

She has an amazing voice.....She'll definitely become successful!

"I want to become an actor." Wonwoo said shyly.

"Me too!!" I said joining hands with Wonwoo.

"Of course! You'll become a famous couple!" Chaewon commented.

-

We were all now going home.

Me and Wonwoo decided to go home together. I was waiting for him outside the school as he forgot to bring some of his books.

All of a sudden, I felt a strong force lifting me up and somebody kissed me!

I pushed the person away and it was Taejin! He was a minion of the queen bee of our school - Jin Mirae.

"Hahaha! Wonwoo saw you kissing another guy!! Do you still think he would love you??" Mirae said laughing at me.

She has a crush on Wonwoo and despises me greatly for dating him.

So this was her plan to make us break up........

-

BACK TO PRESENT

"Soo......he did not trust me and we broke up." I completed telling the whole story to Mingyu.

"Poor thing.....don't worry. I'll talk to Wonwoo about this and clear all the misunderstanding. I'll tell him it was all my fault." Mingyu said as he got up.

He is such an understanding person......

He deserves somebody 100 times better than me.

I did not hesitate and back hugged him.

He turned towards me and hugged me back.

"Thanks a lot Mingyu. And I'm sorry too." I said holding onto him real tight.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's fine." I could sense the sadness in his voice.

-

WONWOO'S POV

I was in my apartment room listening to music when someone ringed the door bell.

I opened the door to see-

"Mingyu!?!?" What is doing here?

"Come inside......" I invited him in. Even though I hate him.....I have to be respectful atleast.

"Okay soo.....Wonwoo ssi.....I'll make this quick. That day, Y/N wasn't the one who kissed me. I kissed her first and she pushed me away. Believe it or not but it's true." He told me.

"So now she even sent you to convince me? I'm sick of the drama. I'm not believing her. I was a fool to trust her and date her for the second time." I said in a stern voice.

"Wonwoo! Listen, it's all my fault! She has nothing to do with this! You are her only happiness! Please talk to her." Mingyu said but I'm still not convinced.

"Even on your last day of highschool, Mirae had a crush on you soo she asked Taejin to kiss Y/N so that you guys would break up." How does he know about all this??

"R-really?" I asked Mingyu......but I think what he's saying is true.....

"Okay....thanks for telling me about it... I'll think about it and talk to her." I told him and he went away.

Should I forgive her? I mean according to what Mingyu said, it wasn't her fault to begin with.