Epilogue

"There's a what?" Lili gasped, blinking in astonishment at her daughter.

"Listen, your mother is nearing the end of her pregnancy. She's tired, cranky, and overwhelmed. The last thing she needs are tall tales and ghost stories, Tabby." Onyx sighed.

"Okay, first off, this is Mom's 26th pregnancy, she doesn't get to play that card anymore," Tabby rolled her eyes at her parents.

It was true. In the nearly 100 years since Onyx and Lili had first met, had their eldest daughter Tabitha, and taken the throne, they had 24 more children with number 26 on the way. Lili simply loved being a mom and having babies in the house and Onyx loved putting babies in his mate.

Tabby has two brothers and a sister within six years of each other, after that they spaced their children apart after a while to make sure they had time to watch them grow. In due time, Tabby would take over the throne, once she meets her mate. She's yet to meet her destined mate and was in no rush to take a chosen one. Onyx and Lili were just as happy with that decision.

"And secondly, I'm not joking. I was in the werewolf realm when it happened. The princess just disappeared at her birthday party and the Moon Goddess revealed that the answers lied with the Emerald Forest pack. The Luna there confirmed that the Moon Goddess had spoken to her, too. She's the descendant of the dragons and she's the key to opening up the Dragon Realm. Princess River is inside the Dragon Realm." Tabby said,

Lili and Onyx stared at their daughters for a minute, stunned into silence.

"Those werewolves really need to keep a better eye on their realms." Lili shook her head, dumbfounded.