Chapter 4

Part of you still couldn't believe what had just happened.

You were no longer a girl, the purest thing you had and that everyone said was your pride, no longer existed. And you enjoyed every little second.

But should you?

"Are you okay?" Rocky asked, concerned to see that you didn't look very happy after what the two of you had done. "You don't like it? Did I hurt you?"

"No, that's not it." You quickly clarified, turning your face to look at him. "It's just that since today I'm feeling things I never felt and doing things I never thought I'd do until yesterday, it's just that it makes me feel a little weird."

"And is that so bad?" He asked. "Do you regret it?"

"I have no idea." You said between laughs. "But I'm not going to find out right now, I just want to enjoy the moment before maybe I start freaking out."

He giggled and wrapped his arms around you, making you giggle when his whiskers brushed your face as he placed kisses on your cheek.

Your eyes suddenly widened as you remembered that you had promised Ivy that you would call her as soon as you got home.

By then, you should have been home, she might think you'd been kidnapped or murdered or something.

You would get a scolding like that.

"What happened?" He asked, as you sat back down and picked up your dress, squeezing the excess water out of it before putting it back on so you were decent again.

"Nothing happened." You replied quickly. "Just take me home now. Please."

"Why such a hurry right now?" He asked again.

"Ivy is probably so worried about me right now." You explained. "Please take me home, I know what it's like not knowing where someone you care about very much is."

Rocky reflected for a second, he didn't like to see you upset like that so he would do as you asked.

"Okay, I'll take you home." He said with a nod.

Your face lit up right after you heard that.

You smiled and leaned in, cupping his cheeks and giving him a quick kiss on the lips in thanks.

Time skip...

He didn't know where your house was, but luckily, you remembered the way back and not long after, the two of you arrived.

He was immediately surprised to see that you were a resident of an upscale neighborhood.

"Well, here we are." You sighed as he pulled up in front of your house. "Thank you for bringing me. And I just wanted to say that despite everything, I really enjoyed living this moment with you."

He smiled, feeling his heart melt. You were as sweet as pancakes.

"Me too." He muttered back. "Good night, Miss."

You insisted he call you by your first name. He said he would try.

"Goodnight." You said, quickly giving him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car, running to your house giving spontaneous giggles of happiness.

You took the key and opened the door, taking one last look at him before entering the house.

As soon as he saw that you couldn't see him anymore, the smile on Rocky's face slowly disappeared. The more he got to know you, the more he saw that he wasn't good for you, probably nobody was.

You turned on the living room light and looked around. Everything appeared to be just as you left it before you left.

Not long after, you jumped in fright when you heard the sound of the phone ringing. You went to it, bringing to your ear.

"Hello?" You asked, already knowing who was.

"That's all you can say to me now? Where were you to answer the phone just now? I've been calling your house for 3 hours already...!" Ivy screamed, you had to pull the phone away from your ear so you wouldn't go deaf.

"Sorry Ivy, I really didn't mean to worry you." You sincerely apologized.

"I know you wouldn't do that on purpose." She said. "But could I at least have an explanation as to why you haven't picked up the phone by now?"

You hesitated for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed to talk about it.

"Alright. I was with Rocky." You confessed. 

You could hear her gasp of surprise over the phone for so loud it was.

"But what happened?" She asked, immediately forgetting that she was mad at you for worrying her for hours. "Did by any chance you and him... Kissed in the mouth?"

You took your time to answer, giggling as you played with your own tail.

"Well, it went a little further than that." You confessed.

You waited anxiously for her reaction, but you heard nothing but silence on the other end of the line.

"Ivy?" You called her. "Ivy? Are you still there?"

You pulled the phone away from your ear again when she let out a high-pitched scream that went on for a long time.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" She exclaimed. "And how was it? Did he treat you well? Did you like it? Did it hurt?"

"I can answer every question you want, if you say one at time." You said between laughs.

"How did I never think this could happen when he offered to take you home?" She asked.

"But tell me everything that happened, and please don't spare me the details."

"Well..." You started, as you lay upside down on the sofa. "After we got out of Lackadaisy, he said I didn't have to be in such a hurry to get home and asked if we could go somewhere else. We went down to the Mississippi River and played in the water for a while,  then, ended up happening."

"Oh gosh, I still can't believe it, I mean you, who was always raised like an untouchable little princess." She commented.

"I don't believe it myself, imagine you." You answered between laughs. "When he took me in his arms and kissed me, I couldn't think of anything else, he was always so tender and gentle with me, that I never felt afraid."

Ivy smiled, soon realizing that you really were in love.

You never sounded so passionate when talking to her about old crushes you had as teenagers that for some reason never turned into anything more.

"So does that mean you'll consider accepting Miss Mitzi's proposal?" She asked.

"If that means I'm going to see him again, I'll accept anything." You replied, resting your free hand on your chest and feeling your heart pounding against it.