Chapter 5

Mu Mu slipped into the kitchen and turned to look at Qin Yucheng who was sitting upright in the dining room.

As expected of a serious male protagonist, he always straightens his chest and back when he eats in his own home, which is totally different from A Zhai who doesn't sit still.

Mu mu has the habit of eating eggs for breakfast, whether it is boiled eggs or poached eggs, regardless of the method, in short, he must eat an egg.

Sitting in the dining room was a tiger that could eat people, Mu Mu didn't want to go out to eat at the same table with him.

It can be delayed for a while, just to make an egg.

Mu Mu opened the refrigerator and took out an egg.

Then he hesitated for a while, and took another egg and a piece of ginger.

It can be seen that Qin Yucheng and the original owner are still living a good life at present, otherwise the ingredients in the refrigerator would not be so rich.

Mu Mu thought about it, and took out brown sugar, wolf berry and red dates from the locker.

Cut the **** into pieces, put it into the pot with the rest of the ingredients, cover and turn on high heat, and cook for ten minutes.

During the period, two boiled eggs were also done.

Qin Yucheng was drinking porridge, his eyes were unconsciously attracted by the noise of the kitchen.

The sunshine makes the room covered with gold, and in the peaceful morning, you can hear the birdsong outside the window, intertwined with the sound of pots and bowls colliding, full of human fireworks that make people feel soft all over.

This sound makes people unconsciously think of beautiful images such as: home, companionship and love.

This is a rare sight for Qin Yucheng.

In the past, he had always knocked on the door of the master bedroom to wake up Mu Mu after he had dealt with everything.

He had never seen Mu Mu so skillfully and busy in the kitchen.

It is also rare to see Mu Mu in such a hurry with his fluffy hair on his head.

But Qin Yucheng failed to draw much warmth from this scene.

After experiencing betrayal, it is only ironic to see this scene now.

Qin Yucheng looked away and took a sip of porridge.

Mu Mu didn't notice Qin Yucheng's gaze at all.

He separated the two hot boiled eggs, put them into two bowls filled with cold water, turned off the fire, and poured out the brown sugar and **** water.

Mu Mu came out of the kitchen with an egg and a bowl of brown sugar and **** water, and put both bowls in front of Qin Yucheng.

Qin Yucheng looked up at him.

"Brown sugar **** water." Mu Mu said dryly, "You slept in the study last night to prevent a cold."

After he finished speaking, before Qin Yucheng could speak, he turned and went back to the kitchen.

Qin Yucheng looked at the bowl of brown sugar **** water with neither a good nor a bad expression.

Cold and indifferent, people can't see the emotion.

Mu Mu came out with his bowl of porridge and eggs, and found that Qin Yucheng had finished his porridge and was taking a spoonful of brown sugar and **** water to his mouth.