Chapter 11

Mu Mu felt that his Tianling cover was about to be opened in fright.

God!

You can receive supernatural powers!

The child is still young and can't stand this excitement!

Mu Mu's short-sighted eyes still have astigmatism, so he can't see the expression of Qin Yucheng who is ten meters away.

-Although normal eyesight can't see clearly at this distance!

But at this time, it seems that it is better not to see clearly than to see clearly!

At least, at least Qin Yucheng couldn't see his expression clearly!

Mu Mu's mind went blank, tears were about to fall.

what to do!

What should I do!

The current scene is completely beyond A Zhai's imagination!

Yi Anning looked in the direction Mu Mu turned his head, and saw Qin Yucheng sitting in the car: "What's wrong?"

Mu Mu woke up with a jolt, turned around, and looked at Yi Anning.

That look seemed to be saying goodbye to a comrade who was about to die.

Yi Anning: "?"

Mu Mu regards death as home: "The person who picks me up is here, so I'll go first."

Upon hearing this, Yi Anning raised her eyes again to look at Qin Yucheng who was waiting there.

Unlike Mu Mu who had his back to the road, Yi Anning was always facing him.

He knew that the car had been parked there for a while, but he didn't expect that it was looking for Mu Mu.

The one in the car is the young master's new prey?

Yi Anning pondered: "Is that here to pick you up?"

"Yes." Mu Mu nodded, stood up with her bag in her hand, and took a deep breath, "I'm leaving, goodbye."

Yi Anning looked away, looked at Mu Mu for two seconds, then nodded with a smile and replied: "Goodbye."

Farewell, dear brother.

or goodbye!

This underworld blessing, the child really can't stand it!

Mu Mu didn't answer, and walked towards the taxi parked by the side of the road without looking back.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu who was walking slowly.

There are many tourists on the white sand beach, and the sea breeze blows the tulle skirt and long hair of the light blue figure, like the lingering waves rising from the shallow sea at noon.

Qin Yucheng swept past Yi Anning who was still watching Mu Mu.

The figures of these two people turned into ashes, and he knew them all.

Qin Yucheng looked cold.

He thought he would be furious, but his mood was unexpectedly calm at this time, and he even had time in his mind to figure out how to use the relationship between the two of them to take the pair of dogs away while gaining his own benefits.

Mu Mu's steps are very small, he wished that he could walk the distance of more than ten meters for a lifetime!

But more than ten meters, even if one meter is divided into three steps, one step per second, it only takes half a minute to reach the destination!