Chapter 20

Chen Li's face was blank, he had never felt that this world was so absurd.

Duan Yu obviously realized something was wrong.

He asked cautiously: "...You don't know that his biological **** is male, do you?"

Chen Li was expressionless: "Do you think I know it?"

Duan Yu: "." Not like that.

But even if one could tell the shock on Chen Li's face at a glance, Duan Yu still felt incredible: "Aren't you his beautician?!"

Chen Li's voice was dry: "He has never done a physical project."

From the perspective of ordinary people, it is really difficult to recognize when a person is perfectly disguised and deliberately concealed.

Even beauticians are the same, after all, the physical condition of people cannot be generalized.

Duan Yu whispered: "The bones of that hand..."

"Do you think everyone is you? You can feel it."

Duan Yu: "." Also.

"..." Chen Li was silent for a moment, still a little unbelievable, "You didn't make a mistake?"

"When did I make a mistake?" Duan Yu asked unconvinced, "Then how should I call him?"

There was a moment of pain on Chen Li's expression: "...Take him as a girl."

"Oh." Duan Yu nodded, couldn't help being curious, "Then he pursues you, should he be considered **** or straight?"

Chen Li: "..."

Duan Yu was in high spirits: "He pursues you with a man's body and a woman's psychology, then you have a husband and a wife at the same time under the monogamous system. You have earned it, so lucky."

"..."

God **** earned it.

Do you want this blessing for you? !

Chen Li pushed his glasses: "How do you want to die?"

Duan Yu shrank his neck: "Just kidding."

Whispering, he turned out from the corner and met Mu Mu who was looking at the ready-to-wear.

Duan Yu leaned over: "How is it? Is there anything Ms. Mu is interested in?"

"..." Mu Mu turned his head, "Just call me Mu Mu."

"Okay, Mu Mu." Duan Yu grinned with a standard smile of eight teeth, "How do you see it?"

Mu Mu: "..."

Mu Mu hesitated.

Chen Li also came out from the corner. Hearing Duan Yu's question, he didn't say anything.

He was still immersed in the shock that Mu Mu's biological **** was male, but he couldn't recover.

A Zhai was so entangled to death.

It’s okay to let the social waste say hello and chill, and it’s okay to let him go shopping. They are all skilled workers, but looking for a job...

Mu Mu choked.

This is the first time in the world.

Mu Mu has never looked for a job. After finishing his studies, he has been running the Taobao shop left by his mother at home because he rejects social interaction. He works for himself and does not recruit other employees. He has always been in a state where one person is full and the whole family is not hungry. .