Chapter 17

Is Qin Yucheng really a **** human? ? ?

Mu Mu split open in fright.

He had already forgotten how many times he had asked such a question.

This person is really like a **** ghost every day!

Walk silently! haunted!

Is this really something carbon-based organisms can do? !

Always wear black!

It's scary whether it's day or night!

Mu Mu was frightened and dumbfounded, his mind was full of luck that he had just burned his stamp collection and notebook, and that he had told the truth to Qin Yucheng on WeChat.

Otherwise, if you were at home or in a beauty salon, if you ran into Qin Yucheng head-on when you opened the door, it would be like jumping into the Yellow River and you wouldn't be able to cleanse yourself.

Here we should kowtow to the original owner a few times.

Although the original owner's behavior was too stupid, his sentence "Three points of speech are false and seven points of truth" really saved A Zhai's dog's life!

Mu Mu felt a breath hanging in his heart, trembling: "Why are you here?"

Qin Yucheng paused slightly.

He looked down at Mu Mu, his heart skipped a beat.

Mu Mu's question was wrong.

The context of his words is based on the premise that Qin Yucheng knows about this apartment.

But Qin Yucheng himself is completely unfamiliar with this apartment.

Qin Yucheng looked at Mu Mu in amazement, and felt that he didn't need to use his hands and brains to pull the fox's tail, and Mu Mu's hair shook all over the ground with a word.

Weird.

Mu Mu's idea was simple. He thought that Qin Yucheng could come here because he knew that the original owner had such a small apartment.

As for why he knew the existence of this small apartment, but didn't find the stamp collection and notebooks that were laid out on the table, it was not the case that Mu Mu could know.

Mu Mu tightened the belt in his hand: "Aren't you going on a business trip?"

"The air ticket is at five o'clock in the afternoon." Qin Yucheng's face remained unchanged, "I passed by nearby, and you said you were here, so I'll come and take a look."

"?"

What do you come to see me for?

Mu Mu was puzzled.

Qin Yucheng directly skipped the topic and asked, "Are you going to do handwork? Are you going to turn this place into a studio?"

"Yeah." Mu Mu still said the same way, "I have to make some plans for myself."

Qin Yucheng thought of the WeChat message he had just seen, and found it a little funny.

Regardless of whether the young master of the Mu family divorced him or not, he would not be reduced to worrying about food.

Qin Yucheng asked, "What are your plans after the divorce?"

Mu Mu observed Qin Yucheng's expression, and finally nodded.

Qin Yucheng found that Mu Mu seemed to be serious.

"But I'm still not going to divorce you." Qin Yucheng was very rebellious.