Chapter 13

I, Mu Mu, can die, but I can't die on the mouth of that stupid Liu Gaoming!

Liu Gaoming's stupid criticism is really a waste of the name "Gao Ming"!

Whoever named him that must be very disappointed!

A Zhai is furious!

He opened his mouth to explain the matter, then suddenly closed it again.

Oops.

When he declined earlier, it seemed that he had told Liu Gaoming that Qin Yucheng would also raise green plants, and he was better than him.

Mu Mu: "..."

So here comes the problem.

Will Qin Yucheng grow green plants?

Mu Mu fell into deep thought.

He only remembered that in the original text, Qin Yucheng was either at work or on his way to work all day long. The whole thing was a ruthless money-making machine, showing what a man with no interest in life looked like.

To sum up, Qin Yucheng really doesn't look like someone who knows how to grow green plants.

hateful!

Mu Mu closed his eyes.

Forget it, never mind, in short, we must strike first before Liu Gaoming barks again!

"Well, when we met this morning, Liu Gaoming asked me about taking care of green plants."

Mu Mu's expression was peaceful, looking at Liu Gaoming like a stupid dog who didn't know that his home was about to die.

"I told him that you are better than me in this area, and he also said that he would add you."

The silly dog was still burying his head in eating, nodding repeatedly while eating: "Yes, yes, but I haven't bought seeds and flower pots yet."

Upon hearing this, Qin Yucheng did not refuse Liu Gaoming's invitation to add WeChat. He tilted his head and glanced at Mu Mu, thoughtfully.

It seems that this Mu Mu knows that he knows a lot about flowers and plants.

Qin Yucheng's understanding of flowers and plants comes from his adoptive mother.

There was a small courtyard in the suburban self-built house left by his adoptive parents. As long as Qin Yucheng could remember, that small courtyard was always full of greenery, with various flowers blooming with the seasons.

The vigorous and beautiful small courtyard was arranged and cultivated by his adoptive mother. After having him, the adoptive parents became extremely busy and did not always have time, so Qin Yucheng began to learn to take care of them.

The knowledge and experience acquired since elementary school have continued to the present. Therefore, Qin Yucheng has a deep understanding of those flowers and plants, and he used to take care of them alone.

Qin Yucheng exchanged contact information with Liu Gaoming, who had bright eyes, and said, "Well, I do know a thing or two about taking care of flowers and plants."

Mu Mu was taken aback, biting his chopsticks and looking at Qin Yucheng.

Um? Qin Yucheng? Know a thing or two?

Is Qin Yucheng telling the truth, or is he following his words and giving him a step down?

Azhai hesitated.

Qin Yucheng is a workaholic, how could he still have time to fiddle with these flowers and plants.

People who can take good care of flowers and plants patiently pay more or less attention to "life" and have a little ritual complex.