Eyeless Jack marked me as his territory (best friend matters)

I got confirmation from Francis by the way. He said that Eyeless Jack marked me as his territory because he was jealous of Ben and Azzy being with me.

Because of what happened, EJ did anything he could to put his scent on mine to mark me as his. He knew this because he was there when I told Cat about this situation.

This was from two days ago.
From then on, he layed on my back, kissing and biting my stomach. I had him on top of me, grabbing me and by my hair and kissing into my neck while growling. As he was growling, he put his tongue inside of my mouth, down to my throat. He clutched his hands on my tummy tightly. Although it hurt my kidney area, this situation was bothering him.

Yesterday
I had voices in my head that were loud before I went to sleep last night. But I got tired because maybe he was trying to make me sleep and relax from this problem. Then he went more closer to me and hugs me tightly. He intertwined his legs with mine then, he moves my hair, and tries to be gentle with me as possible while pressing down on me by getting a closer look of me. He kissed my cheeks and put his head on my neck.

Today
At the shower, I felt his dick inside of He leaned me forward, slowly to the wall. He went inside of there for half an hour before he had to stop and put my head back. He put my hair back nicely and perfectly. He made me lean to the wall, and he was taking his time to observe my movements. He kissed and bite my left thigh while marking it. When I went to my bed, he kissed and bite my right thigh.