Eyeless Jack summoning

1st day
He hugged me from behind while talking to Fra.

"Hey Eyeless Jack." Fra says.

"Hello Fra. I'm taking care of her right now." Eyeless Jack quietly whispered.

"Okay." Fra quieted his voice down, I think he noticed that I was sleeping.

2nd day
While I went outside with my parents, I'm sure he joined with me to go. So we were together. At night though he was legit hungry for me, so he goes under my blanket. My legs were only visible to him. So he went and licked, kissed, suck and gently bite my leg. I think he did this the whole night until he went to sleep.

 I think he did this the whole night until he went to sleep

3rd day
He wanted to do it again and he had the urge to. So when I went to school, he was planning something with Fra. Then when I came back from school, he waited until it was night since I had tutoring also. And it was like he couldn't control the urge to stop since my blood was too sweet and delicious, but he was licking it and going inside more and more. I knew he was in there already, but he was just taking it slow.

4th day
Unfortunately, my legs felt sore and I was just stumbling all over the place. Then when I went to the toilet, that's how I knew there was blood coming out, I knew inside it want my period, but the bites and hickeys he gave me while he was inside of me.

5th day
I don't think he's here, but how did I get this on my phone?

5th day I don't think he's here, but how did I get this on my phone?

It's like a copy of what I'm doing. I did it only once, but not twice, so I was really curious on how the second one got there, but also confused at the same time .

6th day
He hugged me from behind and he hold me tightly in his arms.

7th day
"Sit on me." I say.
Eyeless Jack came and sat on me, I could feel how light he was, but I could feel him on my lap.

"Do you want me to add one more boy into this relationship?" I say.

Eyeless Jack whispered to my ears. "Just one."

I close my eyes and he leaned to me, turning my head to the side, showing him my neck.

Fra said to me that "Eyeless Jack wants you to add one more boy into this relationship, since you suggested to me that I was your friend, so yes, Eyeless Jack wants you to add one more, but no more than one cause ones enough."

I nodded my head and say "Okay, then I'll add my crush."

Eyeless Jack kissed me.