Summoning Slenderman

I drew the proxy symbols while saying the Slenderman's song.

Day 1My iPhone immediately glitched after I said the song of Slenderman  and writing the proxy symbols

Day 1
My iPhone immediately glitched after I said the song of Slenderman and writing the proxy symbols. My oh my, I was colouring and he was there watching me colour a pigeon. Then I went to eat cereal and took a little rest and then Slenderman slept with me. When I turned around around, I heard something fall, I looked around and none of my blankets and pillows fell. I'm sure it was Slenderman. I hope he wasn't jumpscsred or anything. I did not hear a groan or an ow. I went out to my aunties house for a moment before going to eat at night. I felt him touching my ear and hair. Then at 9:40 pm I came back home. I prepared myself to go to bed and when I finally slept, I heard "Sleep. Just sleep and close your eyes." I said "okay." And I slept.

Day 2
I got woken up at 5:12 am just to have a reminder to go to the park. The whole day, Slenderman was there with me, he saw an incident of when my dad asked a question to me of "did you talk to strangers Cindy?"
I told my dad "In the holidays, I talked to them." "My dad said "you talked to your cousins or strangers?" My dad was mocking me to my other relatives and laughed it off like it was nothing. Then I got really mad and yelled out "I am mad at you!" Dad say "Then I will take your phone away." The other relatives "Say sorry to your dad." I said "No!!" They were talking about the phone incident and I started crying loudly. My mother came and comforted me. Slenderman comforted me when I was sleeping in my bed.

Day 3
He wanted me to have fun so he made my day a lot better by making me laugh. He made magic happen. One of my classmates came and said "Cindy!!" I was running and he was chasing me. Then I stopped running as I thought he wasn't chasing me anymore, then when I turned around, my classmate was there. I almost laughed at that moment. Then when it was English, the teacher announced that the assessment was about songs, but you have to do it in groups, then all of a sudden, we had to change classes. Then when I came in to the class I was meant to go to, I knocked and opened the door. One of the student said "why are you here?" I said "Because we were assigned here." Then the whole class bursted in laughter. Luke was being funny also, so I laughed when he sign language me that "the boy there is crazy." Then I laughed.

Day 4
Slenderman gave me another phone to play and to have fun with by using my grandma (the one person I like in my family) as the one to give me the phone. He wanted me to be happy.