The proxies on motorbikes

"Come here Toby, Come here Hoodie, Come here Masky."

You might be thinking oh hell nah after reading this, I agree with you. But the proxies were on motorbikes or cars, I'm sure they were careful on what they're riding on because I've seen one person ride the light blue motorbike so fast, like 100 km per hour without crashing into any cars, I've seen 4 people doing wheelies or people in their cars been arguing with them so they do wheelies to distract them, cause the revving is actually LOUD AS FUCK. I've seen motorbike men looking at me from top to bottom, 😭😭😭, like WHY WHY?! I feel kinda embarrassed. Man, I felt like my body was giving up on me, and like one of the creepypasta who lives on the city who rides a motorcycle, looked at me, but I also thought they'll be seeing me like I'm drunk cause I was exhausted. Two of the motorcycle men looked at me through the window, one of then was in a hurry so he went, one of them was a creepypasta and surely he looked at me three times to get my attention and he took a last look on me, then he went, it's giving me the vibes of "I'll be here for you, Hey look at me, Gurl your beautiful don't change, Love you" I gave them the vibes of "we might never see each other again."