You'll pay for this

Boa Boa wasn't herself when she was around Fluffy when I was there watching what was going on. The person that used their power to control what was going on, hopefully it wasn't voodoo magic, if it was, your going to pay for what you have done. It seemed like someone's plan was working, but karma is going to come for that person that did this. If this is one of my followers, one of the supernaturals, creepypasta or proxy that was against me or is my enemy or dislikes me, you shouldn't have used your powers on anyone that I know of. Your going to regret what you've done to me, my dog Fluffy and my dog Boa Boa.

For the past three days I heard Smile Dog howling for a very long time, couple of hours to howling for the whole 24 hours. I think he knew what was going on cause his sense are saying that something is totally wrong. I didn't know what was going on.

Last night
Even my dog Boa Boa could sense something was wrong.

And then my friend had a said in her dreams that something was going to happen. "If this boy is a yandere, be careful he might hurt your love one."

Then at midnight some of my relatives heard Boa Boa barking very loud.

Today
Fluffy was missing and is gone. I feel numb right now because of the things I've been through and your making me suffer more? Well It's been TWO MONTHS already that I've been feeling anger, pain and sadness because of me getting sick, by me getting sick, people think they can fool around me because they thought I was weak. Me and my family having sleepless nights and there was cockroaches and spiders in this house. I'm still trying to have a good sleep. My grandpa was suffering and my family helped, but at least he's in peace now since yesterday, cause I gotten signs that he's in peace by me having good sleep just for two days, yesterday and today. I feel emotional for his death, but finally it's over and done with.  This month, I feel calm, but still saddened by the loss that was unexpected.

You know who helped me through this pain, suffering and misery, my besties did (Cat and EJ). I know they're not the ones doing all this. Who would betray a friend like me? No one will because I'm a good hearted person.

I wonder who's doing this to me right now, cause this is not funny.