Punishment

Y/N's POV

After a few minutes of following the scent of the humans, I finally find them. They are hunting some forest animals. As I look closely, I see that two of them are carrying guns.

Shit, that makes the situation a bit more difficult..

I need to come up with a good plan. I'm still in my lion form, so that means that if I stay low, I can sneak around them and attack them from behind.

Okay, here we go.

I start to sneak through the bushes until I'm behind them. I make sure I make no sound whatsoever, so they won't hear me approaching them.

I wait for the right moment, and when it's there, I jump out of the bushes and onto one of the men with a gun in his hands. I bite his neck, making sure that I kill him immediately. The other two start to scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK! JOHN, KILL THAT THING!" One of the men shouts.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE LIONS ON PANDORA, BOSS NEVER TOLD US THAT!" The other man shouts back.

My eyes then turn to them. I growl at them, understanding everything they say perfectly. One of the guys points his gun at me, but before he can pull the trigger, I jump onto him. I take the gun in my mouth and throw it somewhere where the man can't grab it. Before I can bite his neck too, the other man I forgot about for a moment attacks me. He pushes me off of the man I was about to kill, making me fall to the ground. This apparently gave them enough time to recover and stand up, because now I was facing two men standing in front of me.

"Come here, kitty" The man on my right threatens.

I growl at them again, hoping that it scares them off, but it doesn't.

They start attacking me by punching and kicking me. I can't believe I'm fighting these humans. I thought it would be easy to kill them, but apparently I underestimated it.

We fight for minutes and minutes. Everytime I think I have one of them, the other one attacks me.

I don't want to admit it, but it's really tiring me. I don't think I can do this any longer..

But if they win, they'll definitely kill me. I can't let that happen. The only thing that can make them stop, is to reveal who I really am. I don't have another option I'm afraid.

I roar at them as loud as I can, making them fall back onto the ground. Then, I transform back into my human form.

The guys are looking at me with open mouths.

"How- I-" The left man stutters.

"It's a demon" The other man responds.

I look at them. "Don't you ever dare to come back here"

"You're a witch, I have to kill you!" The right man shouts. He stands up and grabs the gun that I threw away a few minutes ago.

I totally forgot about that, fuck..

I freeze, not knowing how to escape this situation. But before he can do anything to me, an arrow pierces his chest. He falls down onto the ground, making the only man left scream his lungs out.

Wow, what a fucking baby.

I turn around, seeing Neteyam standing behind me with a bow in his hands. He grabs my arm and pulls me with him. "Come on, let's get out of here!"

We run to his Ikran, get on it and fly away.

***

Neteyam flies us to my secret cave. When we arrive, we get off the Ikran and walk into the cave.