The camp

Trigger warning: sexual assault

---

Neteyam's POV

After two hours of flying over the forest, we finally see the camp from afar.

"Land here!" Dad shouts to us.

We all do as he says and land our Ikran's in a tree at the end of the forest. It's a perfect spot: the sky people can't see us, though we can see them.

"Move your head, Elle. I can't see shit" Jasmine whispers from behind me.

I took Elle and Jasmine with me. Dad took Nea and Natasha and mom took the twins. Before we left we decided that it would be safer if the rest stayed in the village.

Lo'ak didn't agree on that, he really wanted to come with us. Though we all know the reason for that is not to find Y/N, but to seek for adventure. So we made him stay with Kiri, Tuk and Tsireya.

I turn my head around to look at the girls behind me.

"Oh, sorry!" Elle whispers back.

Jasmine puts Elle's hair behind her ear and gives her a small kiss on her temple. "It's okay, angel. You just have a really cute, but big head that's all"

I smile. I can see now why the girls find Jasmine such a motherly being, she really is.

"Guys, focus! We're here for a reason" Sabine comes in.

I turn my head back to the camp and watch it. There are people everywhere. Some in Na'vi form, others in human form.

"What are we gonna do?" Nea asks.

Dad sighs. "I don't know. I think we have to wait 'till eclipse, before we can really do something without being spotted"

We all nod.

Let's wait then..

***
Y/N's POV

Pain.

That's the only thing I've been feeling since I'm here. And it's been days now. I don't know how many though, I lost track of time.

They locked me in this room. It's not big, but also not too small. The walls are white and there's a bed thingy in the middle of the room. Or atleast they call it a bed, for me it's some sort of hard table or something. They always try to tie me up there when they want to do shit to me, but I don't let them. Eventhough I'm hurt, I do have a little of my strength back. So, they never actually caught me.

But then, my thoughts are interrupted by a soldier in Na'vi form who comes barging into my room. He closes the door behind him and then turns around, showing his face.

My eyes widen. That can't be true..

"I killed you.." I say with a quivering voice.

The man shakes his head. "Nahh, that was my stupid brother"

I look at him in shock, slowly backing into the corner of the room. Our eyes stay focussed on eachother.

Then, he slowly comes closer to me. "I'm Finn. Finn Quaritch"

Well fuck me, the dead guy has a brother.

He smiles devilishly. "You gave my colleagues a pretty hard time, I heard"

My brows furrow, feeling a little bit of anger rise. "Yeah, well, you can't fucking tame me" I snap at him.

He raises his hands a little. "Wow, don't get so agressive. I didn't do anything yet"