Chap 1: Return! PreCure 5! & The Dark Swordswoman!

(L'École des Cinq Lumières Middle School)

At L'École des Cinq Lumières Middle School, a junior high school for girls. The school's campus includes a theatre, a lake, sports fields, a library, a canteen and even an underground passage to the sewers.

Inside the school library, we see a girl sitting in the library writing a letter. She has purple eyes and shoulder-length dark red hair that is worn down with braids that are tied up with blonde bouncy strands.

She is seen in her school uniform. Her uniform consists of, a purple cardigan with a red ribbon and a white collar. Under the cardigan, she wears a lilac dress. The uniform comes with navy blue knee socks and brown loafers for the shoes.

She is Yumehara Nozomi, one of the main characters of the story.

Currently, she is writing a letter to a very important person. That person is Coco.

'Coco, how are you? Here, everyone is doing their best, Rin-chan is drawing a bunch of accessory designs. Urara-chan seems to be busy with her daily routine. Komachi-san is writing a new novel... Karen-san is working as the student council president and studying to be a doctor...' Nozomi thought as she wrote a letter to Coco.'Oh? Me? I am also doing well. But not here, Coco... I can't help being lonely. The time I spent with you, every second of every minute... I miss those times.'

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Opening - Aurora - Aoi Eir)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(As the music begins to play, showing Calibur was standing in Agastya Base. A book was open as the pages were flipping and someone pulled a book from the bookshelf, revealing the book titled Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo. Calibur was in front of Agastya Base's library before the space around her changed to Cure Rose Garden. The Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo book opens revealing a pop-up of Asumi and Cure Rose Garden. In a glowing tunnel, Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint, Cure Aqua run through it one after another while its color changes according to their theme color.

"kono michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Syrup flies across the screen in his flying form before Coco, Nuts, Milk and jumps in front of it. The scene then changes Kurumi in a dark space as blue rose petals fly everywhere, before she transforms into Milky Rose. The scene then changes quickly to Cure Dream, who is working from her signature pose before the butterfly symbol on her chest glows as the title appears as it flew in front of it.)

[Kamen Rider Calibur x Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo: A New Story!]

"Aa sekai wa doushite konna ni mo"