Chap 6: King Donuts Awakens! & The Immortal Swordsman, Falchion!

(Natts House)

*Yawn ~!*

Rin let out a long yawn as she and Nozomi were on their way to Natts House for their day off.

"Rin-chan, you seem tired." Nozomi said seeing Rin who didn't look sober.

"Yeah. Yesterday..." Rin yawned before continuing. "I stayed up kinda late."

"What? You didn't sleep?!" Nozomi exclaimed in surprise, walking up to Rin's side and blocking her. "Then you should be sleeping at home!"

Rin smiled slightly.

"I can't do that. Natts House is opening today." Rin said as she and Nozomi both looked to their side, where Natts House was.

The building has been redecorated and cleaned up, ready to open today.

"I have to help out properly." Rin said excitedly.

As Nozomi and Rin were looking at the new Natts House, Nozomi suddenly heard footsteps and gasps coming towards them.

"Hmm?" Nozomi looked to her left, where she saw Shiro running towards them. "Good morning! You came to help out too, right, Syrup?"

"Why would I?" Shiro paused, took out a red envelope with Milk's seal and showed it to Nozomi and Rin. "Milk sent you an urgent letter, so I got here as fast as I could."

*Shine!*

As Syrup finished speaking, he accidentally looked into Natts House, where he saw a pink light emanating from within. Not only Syrup but also Nozomi and Rin saw it.

"What?!" Nozomi ran to the door, opened it, and ran inside.

When Nozomi ran in, she saw the others standing at the cashier counter, where the pink light was emitting.

"Nozomi-san, the Rose Pact lit up all of a sudden!" Urara said in worry as she saw them running.

"What's going on?" Karen asked in surprise.

"I wonder what it could be!" Komachi said in excitement.

"Perhaps... this is..." Natsu doubted.

"Eh?" Kouji looked over at him.

"King Donuts is waking up." Asumi said as she approached Rose Pact.

"Eh?" Nozomi and the others all cried out in confusion.

*SHINE!*

The light from the Rose Pact becomes stronger when it is opened. From the screen of the Rose Pact, a golden ball of light flew out and floated in the air with solemn music resounding afterwards.

Nozomi and the others stared at the ball of light before it automatically expanded like a balloon. The orb then slowly lowered to the table and turned into a dome of light as everyone stepped back a little. As the dome of light slowly disappeared, they clearly saw the person standing inside it, the King Donuts.

The King Donuts is a small, blue dragon, he wears an orange cape around his body and a yellow crown with three pink gems on it, two small on the sides and one big in the middle.