Chap 2: Nozomi and Coco: A Distressing Reunion!

Kouji, Natsu and Syrup are still shocked and amazed when they see Nozomi's group transformed into Pretty Cure.

"Hmm?" Cure Dream exclaims before she notices her new outfit. "Eh? Has it changed?"

"So great!" Cure Lemonade squealed with excitement.

"This is not the time to be rejoicing." Cure Rouge reminds her, she's also pretty amazed at the change in their PreCure outfit.

Cure Mint and Cure Aqua smiled as they nodded to each other.

"PreCure-ropu?" Syrup exclaimed in surprise.

"They transformed into PreCure again..." Kouji whispered as Natsu looked over at him with a worried expression.

"Transforming?!" Scorp shouted in shock before he asked. "Who are you guys in the end?!"

"Yes! PreCure 5!" Cure Dream announced as they got into their signature pose again. Meanwhile, Calibur was standing at the side just holding up her sword with both hands.

"PreCure?!" Scorp repeated before declaring. "I don't care who you guys are. But if you get in my way, I can't forgive you!"

Then Scorp lunges at Cure Dream while throwing a punch at her. To Scorp's astonishment, Cure Dream caught the punch before she swatted his arm away and then spun around to launch some spin kicks at him that sent him back. While Scorpion-man stood up, Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade jumped up from behind Cure Dream and lunged at him. They continuously unleashed kicks and punches that caused Scorpion-man to constantly manage to dodge and counterattack.

When Scorp repelled the continuous attack from Cure Rouge and Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint and Cure Aqua jumped at him simultaneously. They twirled in the air before both launching a kick at him that made him use his hands to chop him off. The Scorpion-man had just shoved the two girls' legs away when they turned again and kicked him in the stomach sending him back painfully.

However, it's not all over yet.

As Scorp was still standing there, he felt a chilling killing intent behind him. The moment Scorp turned his face, he saw a slash of dark energy rushing towards him. The scorpion man was scared and jumped to dodge, when he did, he looked at Calibur as the one who attacked him.

When Scorp landed, he ran to face Calibur, who was gripping her Seiken. The Dark Swordswoman thrust her sword forward, but Scorp dodged it, however she slashed it to the side leaving the scorpion-man unresponsive and receiving a slash. Then, Calibur quickly spins around to slash at Scorp, who charging at her, she stabs her blade into the scorpion man.

"Why you little..!?" Scorp shouted as he charge at Calibur.

Calibur gripped the Kurayami as she pulled the trigger on the hilt causing the blade of the sword to be enveloped in some light dark energy. Calibur unleashes a powerful slashes at Scorp. She then saw the scorpion man continue to approach despite being hit with a powerful hit.

Calibur let out a small sigh, before he grabbed Kurayami with both hands and then unleashed a semicircle slash from the bottom, sending it towards Scorp, sending the scorpion man back into the air.

"Grahhhhhh!!!!!!" Scorp cried out.

[KURAYAMI HISSATSU GEKI!]

The sound caused Scorp to look in the direction of the Dark Swordswoman, where he saw Calibur's blade being charged in a source of dark energy.

"Take this!" Calibur announced, pulled the trigger above Ankokuken and grabbed the it with both hands before swinging it downward, summoning a dragon made of purple fire, that flies into the Scorp.