THE TRUTH.

"why what's the problem with her??" Taehyung asked.
"Well idk but people said that she is some kind of creep!" Jimin reply
"Huh?? What does that mean ??" Taehyung asked totally confused."leave it just stay away from!" Jimin said

"Well not to sound rude but you don't tell me what to do !" Taehyung said and angrily left from there.

Taehyung was a bit angry so he decided to go on rooftop for some fresh air. When he reached rooftop he noticed a figure there he went near that figure and he quickly recognise it. It was Yn.

He tap here shoulder when she flinch badly. She started to cry. Taehyung was confused that why was she crying. She mumble something,"pleawe don'tt co-me near me donn't hurrt me !!" " No don't cry i won't hurt you " taehyung said and sat beside her

She suddenly hugged him he widened his eyes and was frozen in his place. After some time he come in his sense she was still crying so he pat her back and make her calm. After sometime she become calm

"Yn did something happen?? Why were you crying?? Taehyung asked softly, " my nawe iz ynie nat yn", ( my name is ynie not yn ) ynie reply. With her reply he become confused

"Wold yov pway somwe gemes witth mwe ??, She asked while he just nodded his head.

After one hour
They both Play so many games totally forgetting that they have classes and he noticed something that she was really acting like a baby but he just shruggle it off and continue playing because he find it cute .

Taehyung was running behind yn . She was giggling while running when suddenly she stop He also stop . Yn take her bag and started to left from there taehyung tries to stop. " Yahh!! What happen suddenly and where are you going"??

" And who the fuck are you to stop me?? didn't i told you this morning to stay away from me then stay away .don't interfere in my matter." She reply.

" What happen suddenly?? Just a moment ago you were acting like baby and now what happen yn ??" Taehyung asked again trying to understand her behaviour which is really weird.

"First of all my name is V not yn and second you are no one to me so just MIND YOUR OUM BUSINESS.AND if I see you again with Y/N then i won't hesitate to punch you straight in your FACE!! " saying this she left from there leaving taehyung confused as well as sad.

After sometime the college end and everyone were going home. Taehyung also go to his apartment and fresh himself up. He lay in his bed and was thinking about her suddenly he got an idea. He take his phone and search about her smytoms on Google.

Finally he found it. After looking at it he become shock . He could not believe that she has MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

After seeing some of it information he got to know that it happens when something terrible happened to a person . He was sad that she has to go from something horrible situation.

That's it he decided to help her to again become a normal person.

BUT WHO WOULD KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?