Problem.

Author pov

The next day taehyung got ready and went to college early. He sat in there class waiting for y/n. Only few students were there. He plug his earphone in his ear and start to listen song while waiting for yn.

After sometime yn come in her class and saw that taehyung was sitting on her sit. She ignored him and went to sit in others seat.

Taehyung noticed that he quickly get up from his seat and went to sit beside her.

" Huh?? Why are you sitting beside me?? You shouldn't do that!!" Yn said as she was confused." Umm..well because I want to become friends with you!!" Taehyung says

"But--" she got cut of when taehyung suddenly put a finger on her lips. She became frozen "shh it's ok i won't hurt you but can I ask you something??" He said as he removed his finger from her lip. She nodded her head.

" Umm...do.you have umm...like ..a disorder of... multiple personality???" He asked hesitately because he was not so sure.

"WHAT!! how do you know that !!!omg v will kill me if she got to know it!! no no please don't tell anyone!! " She said totally panicking about it .

" Why are you panicking? It's not a big deal and trust me I won't tell anyone about it!" Taehyung said assuring her that it's ok. Then he suddenly asked
"Btw what's your name ??"

"Huh how do you know that I was not yn ???" She asked,"well because she never talk to me she just ignored me while you talk to me and your personality was different!!" He reply

" Huh was i that obvious?leave it! let's be friends i am Berry!" She said while giving her hand for handshake. Taehyung gladly accept it and shook hands with her. After sometime professor enter and start to teach them.

Taehyung pov

Well I think this is her cheerful and joyful version. So, i meet her original version which is a introvert and likes to be alone ,then i met her baby version which act ofcourse like a kid.

Now i don't know exactly how many personalities she have or she only have two but however she have i will try my best to help her as I can. Don't worry yn now you are not alone i am with you.

But why am I doing this. Because i fell sympathy or do i .....?? Leave it but still I kinda feel a weird feeling toward her. Whatever .

I thought. I shruggle my shoulder and focus on my lecture.