Brother.

So it was morning time and taehyung and yn just finished there breakfast and come to pick up his brother.

Taehyung was so excited about him. After his family he had no one in his life but his brother was the only one whom he had. He was his everytime.

The whole time taehyung would just kept talking about him. While they were waiting for him suddenly someone tap on taehyung shoulder, he instantly turned around and when he saw the face of that person he quickly hugged him.

" Yahh! Jungkook finally you come i was waiting for you from so long," he said pouting and breaking the hugged.

Jungkook just chuckled at him and reply, " sorry hyung to make you wait from so long, i am sorry but can't we just go from here i am so hungry!!!", Taehyung chuckled at him but suddenly jungkook eyes fall on Yn's eyes which widened with shock he was also shock to see her but nonetheless didn't show it.

" Ooh!! I forget to introduce you this is my girlfriend Yn and yn this my brother jungkook!!", Taehyung said pulling her closer by her waist. " Hi!!! Beautiful lady nice to meet you!!", Jungkook said offerings her hand but she was to shock. She was just frozen in her place.

But her thoughts got interrupted when taehyung lightly shake her shoulder." Let's go !!", He said and start walking from there and yn was just following him.

They reached jungkook apartment well yeah he got a job here plus with apartment so why would he deny,so he also come to Seoul for his job.

Now taehyung and yn reached there dome and sat on the bed. The whole time yn was silent and kinda maybe.....scared?

" Yn are you okay?? you look tense did something happen??? and why do you look shock when I introduced jungkook to you?? did you both know eachother ????c'mon tell me now!!!", Taehyung suddenly Shower her with questions.

" I am fine i just.. need some rest!!", She said and lay on the bed.Taehyung was so worry for her so he let her rest for sometime.

After sometime suddenly she woke up and hugged him tightly. Taehyung flinch at first with the sudden outburst. "Kimchi i miss you so much!!!", Berry said excitedly and pull out from the hugged. By her excitement he recognised who she was.

" Who is this kimchi???", Taehyung asked confusely, " yahh pabo it's your new nickname!!!", She said smacking his head. " Btw how about we go somewhere to hang out i am getting bored!", " Yeah sure!!", Taehyung reply.

" Okay then i am getting ready fast!!", She said excitedly and ran to bathroom for changing her clothes. Taehyung chuckled at her and went to change his clothes as well.

After sometime they both get ready and book a cab and sat in that

Yn's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

After sometime they reached there

After sometime they reached there . Taehyung pay the cab driver and went beside Berry who was looking at the entrance of the door of Zoo.

Yes they come to Zoo as taehyung thought she will like it and Yes she did like it.

They went inside taking a ticket for them. At first they come to see the tiger since berry was so much excited to see it. While looking at the tiger she would always get amazed and giggled which made happy to taehyung as well.

They see so many animals like lion , elephant, monkeys, Giraffes, snakes , raino, zebra, and many more.

After getting tired roaming around here and there they decided to take a break. Taehyung told berry to wait near the bench which was there and she did what he said.

After sometime He come back an ice-cream and Berry's eyes lit up seeing that. She take that quickly from his hand and start licking it. Taehyung chuckled at her and start eating his ice cream as well.

Soon they finish there ice-cream and decide to went home. Berry was so tired and didn't wanted to walk anymore so he gave her a piggyback ride.

They reached there dorm and taehyung realised she fell asleep in his back so he slowly and carefully put her down on the bed. He peck her forehead and went to fresh up.

After freshing up he lay beside her and again giving a kiss on her forehead he fall asleep as well.

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry next chapter is gonna be long.