9.

Author Pov

Taehyung heart broke into pieces hearing this. And unknowingly tears start falling from his eyes to his cheeks. He thought that maybe she will deny him so with a slight hope he look inside.

But his hope drop when Y/N hug him more tightly and said while crying.

Yn: I love you too kook!! I miss you so much why did you left me?? Please don't leave me again!!.

She said sobbing while taehyung heart clenched and now he was to heartbroken. He couldn't take it anymore so he left from there. Afterall Who would even like to see there only love with some other man hugging and confessing him?

Yn pov

It was almost the end of lunch time and I was beyond the world happy that finally we both got together. I missed him so much. But something inside me doesn't feel right but whatever nevermind I am sooo happy!!!

Oh wait where is Taehyung??I will tell him this happy news. Afterall he is my friend. Wait... Did I said friend? Well yeah he is my friend.

I tried finding him but couldn't so at last I come to my classroom and sat there on the last bench.
Maybe he is not feeling well that's why he left early or there could be any other reason too.

Few students were already there and soon the class filled with students and the professor enter with some papers in his hand.

I sign and just sat there looking at the professor when he start announcing something.

Professor: So students, tomorrow our school is going on a trip in the forests. So, if someone is interested then please come and write your name here.

Author POV

She was getting bored so she just close her eyes and the next moment it again open with an sparkling and doe eyes.

She quickly raised her hand and went to write her name on the paper and as well as Taehyung too because of course he is her bestfriend and she wouldn't go somewhere without him.

Well yeah She was berry of course!!. She giggled happily. She likes to go outside so much and she couldn't resist this amazing chance. But her smile drop when she noticed taehyung was nowhere to seen.

She frowned and look around trying to spot him in the crowd but couldn't find him.

Berry POV

Where did he go? He is always with me !... Did something happen or is he not feeling well! Ahh gosh I am going to scold him now so much for leaving me here like this all alone!.

I pout and start concentrating on the lecture well try to.

Time skip

I come in my dorm and frowned seeing it was so dark and no one was there but no I was wrong. I quickly turned on the lights and saw him sitting in a corner hugging his knees.

Omg what the hell happened to him? I worriedly went to him and asked him,

Berry: Hey Taehyung what happened? it's me your berry!! Why didn't you come to uni and wait .... Are you crying?